GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't you just hate..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/06 at 10:14
"possibly impossible"
People who get in the wrong lane before a roundabout just so they can get ahead of you, before cutting back across to your lane.

People who are so corporate it hurts. Towing the company line no matter what with no opinion of their own.

People telling you not to do something because something bad will happen, then when it does they have a huge smug grin on their face.
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:20
Regular
""none""
When "Cruciatum Fixative" posts an off topic post over your question in your topic!
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> When "Cruciatum Fixative" posts an off topic post over
> your question in your topic!

Heh heh, I'm only going with the flow dude. I'm sure your new topic was the way you should have done it in the first place :D

Besides Machie did the same thing y'know.
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:38
Regular
lol I once knew an emo kid, someone called him an emo and he said "yes I am emotional" and knocked them out with one hit to the head, now that was a kool emo kid :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 19:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
Wow an emo kid that could fight, now I've heard of everything :D
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:47
Regular
What made it even more comical was he was the smallest and weediest kid I have ever seen.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:48
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ha ha! So what was the other kid like?
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:50
Regular
he was about 6 2" and quite stocky, it suprised most of us who saw it. Tell you something though, that kid has never had any problems at 6th form though lol, everyone laughed at him when he squared up to someone who when he stood up could stare at him straight in the neck lol
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:04
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol excellent, sounds like he got his comeuppance.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:06
Regular
It was very funny. It was one of them times where almost the whole year group were watching and the big dude had loads of really solid mates, but it ended up like david and goliath :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol, now it sounds more like a stupid school yard scrap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.