GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't you just hate..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/06 at 10:14
"possibly impossible"
People who get in the wrong lane before a roundabout just so they can get ahead of you, before cutting back across to your lane.

People who are so corporate it hurts. Towing the company line no matter what with no opinion of their own.

People telling you not to do something because something bad will happen, then when it does they have a huge smug grin on their face.
Wed 31/05/06 at 10:14
"possibly impossible"
People who get in the wrong lane before a roundabout just so they can get ahead of you, before cutting back across to your lane.

People who are so corporate it hurts. Towing the company line no matter what with no opinion of their own.

People telling you not to do something because something bad will happen, then when it does they have a huge smug grin on their face.
Wed 31/05/06 at 11:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I hate Dachschunds, and not just because I have to look them up in a dictionary every time I want to spell their name.

I totally, utterly, completely hate undercoating and glossing skirting boards, something I've been doing for the last 5 days.

I hate my cat jumping up on the bed and landing a direct hit on my groin at 3am in the morning.

I love gaming and Angelina Jolie.

I hate Brad Pitt for no reason that springs immediately to mind.
Thu 01/06/06 at 22:57
Regular
pb wrote:
> People who get in the wrong lane before a roundabout just so they
> can get ahead of you, before cutting back across to your lane.

I hate that - though I have got my 'revenge' a few times...

I put it in ''s as I'm getting it on those who fail to do it to me and end up driving to Caerphilly (from Cardiff) and not their actual destination.

There's a crossroads in Cardiff which I occasionally drive by and on approach there are two lanes.

The one on the right allows cars to turn right only into the outside lane of a dual carriageway. The one on the left allows for all directions and the left lane of the dual carriageway. When you turn right, almost immediately there is a ramp up to a roundabout that leads onto the M4.

I always use the left of the two lanes to turn right as I go up the ramp to the M4, however most people use the right hand lane and try to cut across.

My car only has a 1.2 litre engine but does have pretty good acceleration. So I nip round that bend and go my normal speed. I can see people trying to cut infront of me but I manage to keep my speed the same forcing them to go past the ramp.

If they used the correct lane in the first place, they wouldn't have had the problem, and most people who do it most likely know the route well (as it's not the main route to the M4). If they used the correct lane instead of trying to race through the lights, they wouldn't be in that situation and only have themselves to blame.
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:46
Regular
People with those really bassy sound systems in there car and a £50 exhaust from Halfords so the whole world can hear there stupid sounding car.
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:55
Regular
I hate it when punk ex boyfriends won't return your ring, but keep it as some kind of collateral for their pain. Gimme back my stuff yous!
Sun 02/07/06 at 11:02
Regular
Could always stomp round there and grab it back lol or even send the window cleaning mob round there, LINK
Sun 02/07/06 at 12:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
Overly happy or excited people; Annoying chavs (not the funny ones :P); never having enough money; my computer being hacked and me not bothering to care; always being hungry.
Sun 02/07/06 at 12:09
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> ..Annoying chavs (not the funny
> ones :P)...

funny chavs?
Sun 02/07/06 at 12:11
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oh yes :-D. Not directly, but funny none the less.
Sun 02/07/06 at 12:11
Regular
aha you mean the overly stupid ones which just can't control themselves and you don't have to bother about waiting to be knifed by them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.