GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't you just hate..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/06 at 10:14
"possibly impossible"
People who get in the wrong lane before a roundabout just so they can get ahead of you, before cutting back across to your lane.

People who are so corporate it hurts. Towing the company line no matter what with no opinion of their own.

People telling you not to do something because something bad will happen, then when it does they have a huge smug grin on their face.
Sun 02/07/06 at 12:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
Indeed. :-D Heh heh... funny.
Sun 02/07/06 at 14:17
Regular
Still think someone should do something about chavs, like show them there is another way of living, like actually trying to better yourself e.g. get a job! lol
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:08
Regular
pb wrote:
> People telling you not to do something because something bad
> will happen, then when it does they have a huge smug grin on
> their face.

I think that's me lol, last instance was when my mum got a skip and she didn't take my suggestion of a medium sized one because she thought it might damage the driveway. So she went for the mini one, the smallest one they had and it look pathetically small in our driveway and I filled it up within hours. With all the stuff we need to get rid of I would need about 8 or 9 of them. So to make up for her mistake she's gone to the tip 5 times today with car loads of rubbish.
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
Boogeyman wrote:
> Still think someone should do something about chavs, like show
> them there is another way of living, like actually trying to
> better yourself e.g. get a job! lol

Lol, however much we would love to do that, it's not very ethical is it? We don't go around telling Goths to stop cutting themselves do we? The same probably applies for you and me; no one tells us how to live our lives (excepting parents of course :D).
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:50
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Goths, dude, welcome to 5 years ago.

It's emos now.

"Emos" can't be a proper word.
Emii?
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
No no, I still know many a goth, emos are the half-way kind, they get emotional and stuff, but arn't extreme... or something like that.
Sun 02/07/06 at 16:08
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Goths are sexier.

Although emo girls can be quite nice. Sometimes.

You gotta be careful that they really are an emo girl though, it can be hard to tell.
Sun 02/07/06 at 16:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Goth girls can be either stunningly hot or totally ugly, there really is no middle ground with them. It either works or it doesn't
Sun 02/07/06 at 16:48
Regular
"Mooching around"
Kawada wrote:
> Goth girls can be either stunningly hot or totally ugly, there
> really is no middle ground with them. It either works or it
> doesn't

Agreed. But I do seem to find that most emo girls latly are very good looking. But this string of posts is sounding a little sad and desperate, so I move that we stop here :P
Sun 02/07/06 at 17:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
pft

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.