GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't you just hate..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/06 at 10:14
"possibly impossible"
People who get in the wrong lane before a roundabout just so they can get ahead of you, before cutting back across to your lane.

People who are so corporate it hurts. Towing the company line no matter what with no opinion of their own.

People telling you not to do something because something bad will happen, then when it does they have a huge smug grin on their face.
Fri 21/07/06 at 00:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Kawada wrote:
> It's amazing how their love for a scrap drops when less of their
> mates are around :-D

Hardly ever happens though. I can't remember the last time I saw a chav by themselves.

I beat one up once though because he had a go at my mate. It was awesome. :D
Thu 20/07/06 at 22:46
Regular
"um..."
I don't know if it's the same thing but I hate it when people do not communicate

Example:

Boss: Why weren't you at work yesterday?
Me: Because, I wasn't down to do a shift yesterday
Boss: yes you were, overtime
Me: no one told me I assumed I was doing my regular hours
Boss: no one told you? I asked your department head to tell you
Department Head: you should check the hours sheet
Me: when was that done?
DH: yesterday

Seriously why didn't one of them just phone me and ASK me to do overtime like they used to.
Wed 19/07/06 at 20:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Edgy, I'm proud of you! My driving instructor taught me to stand up for myself when I try to give-way to a Mercedes chipping the paint off the back of my instructor's car (well, very nearly).

"[I pay my road tax! I have full insurance! And I service my car twice a year!...

I think that, perhaps, I take things a little too far though. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS stick to the limit. F*** everyone else behind you! When someone's getting too close to me, just stay BELOW the limit a little and hold a position nearer the centre of the road. A middle finger out the back window does no hard - all I can see is their bonnet anyway! And another one, to your right, as they whizz past. But stay cool, stay in control.

Taking it too far, though, is when you overtake an obsrtructing lorry at the last possible second so the A-hole behind can't follow; narrowly avoiding a head-on collision and multi-car pile-up. Yes, I've done this a few times. I'm good at it!
...I watch too many DVDs - too much 24!!! (If that is possible?)
Tue 04/07/06 at 14:04
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Uh, I'd imagine they separate the male and female samples.

pb wrote:
> I mean, can you generalise so much? Can't we have cheaper car
> insurance for people with moles on their faces, or for people
> who always wear black? It's the same thing...

It's only the same thing if they statistically find people with moles on their face are less likely to be involved in an accident though. Or am I missing the point here :-S
Tue 04/07/06 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Someone needs to tell them about the theory of probability. Seeing as there's more men on the road then of course it's more likely that a man will be involved in an accident.
Tue 04/07/06 at 11:17
Regular
"Mooching around"
I tend to go with the pointless argument that women have less accidents, but this doesn't make them better drivers.

Oh and the rubbish one: "Women cause the accidents nerrr!"

[EDIT] I'm far too tired today.
Tue 04/07/06 at 08:27
"possibly impossible"
hm. I hate the reasons given for women getting cheaper car insurance than men. It doesn't make sense to say that women in general have less accidents than men. What about those that do? What about Maureen from Driving School (or what ever it was called)? What about gay women or gay men?

I mean, can you generalise so much? Can't we have cheaper car insurance for people with moles on their faces, or for people who always wear black? It's the same thing...
Mon 03/07/06 at 12:11
Regular
Until you get done for assault, because the law always seems to swing on their side :(
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:25
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> It's amazing how their love for a scrap drops when less of their
> mates are around :-D

LOL yes take them out one by one I say :D
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:22
Regular
Yes you never ever see a single chav causing trouble, but when I walk through our lcoal shopping centre there quite imposing because their in groups of 15 and you can see them egging each other on, sad-o's wish theyd get a lfie and stop mugging people and thinking they 'can have the police'-done in a stupid chav accent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.