GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager 2006"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2006'.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
Oh yeah! Got my copy today and I must say the new features really work well!

The team talk is very effective, I was 2-0 up and it gave me the choice to say "Dont get too complacent" which really made my team defend well while also trying to get in more oppotunities for Henry and Reyes.

Theres quite a few other features like the 'Manager Snapshot' which you can view by clicking on your manager name. It has lots of info on one screen, everything you need to know like your next opponent, league position, transfer budget etc.

This game has so much depth it's unbelievable.

Go buy it.
Sun 23/10/05 at 12:37
Regular
Woot, beat Chelsea in the community shield 4-2. Recoba's been my only signing so far but he got injured so I had the option to either give him pain killers so he could get through the Chelsea game and then risk having him out for a month or just let the physio's treat him for around 1 month. I gave him painkillers and he was excellent for me against Chelsea and he's only out for 1 week ^_^ Been trying to buy a CB but they are really hard to buy...

[URL]http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fm2006communityshield0ej.jpg[/URL]
Sun 23/10/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Walcott's stats are a bit low, hope they shoot up quickly
Sat 22/10/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Mozzy"
Meh, this game is so addictive. 5 minutes away from it and then BAM! Im straight back on it again.

Leo Messi - [URL]http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/6694/leomessi0it.jpg[/URL]

Wowza, he's bloody good for a 18 year old!

Theo Walcott - [URL]http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/4720/theowalcott0xp.jpg[/URL]
Sat 22/10/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cheers, i'm expecting Messi to be one of the new FM Gods this time around
Sat 22/10/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
I'll do it tommorow as im just about to log off my computer.
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can you have a look at Theo Walcott who plays for Southampton. Be interesting to see just how much he's been improved

Oh and also Leo Messi at Barcelona
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yep, they're all improved a bit. Rooneys now worth over £30M.

The usual young hopefuls like Adu, Vanden Borre, Guarin etc are slightly better. Especially Adu, he's definately good enough for my Arsenal team and i've only just started the game! He scored two goals on his debut against Chelsea and has been getting an average rating of 8 in most games.
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:27
Regular
Bah, that's a no show. Looks like Monday then.

Have many of the players been improved? I assume Rooney, Lampard, Terry and Gerrard have had their stats pushed up?
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Mozzy"
Now, it came out on the day the game was released which was a bit odd.
Sat 22/10/05 at 13:36
Regular
"....."
When's the first patch out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.