GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager 2006"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2006'.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
Oh yeah! Got my copy today and I must say the new features really work well!

The team talk is very effective, I was 2-0 up and it gave me the choice to say "Dont get too complacent" which really made my team defend well while also trying to get in more oppotunities for Henry and Reyes.

Theres quite a few other features like the 'Manager Snapshot' which you can view by clicking on your manager name. It has lots of info on one screen, everything you need to know like your next opponent, league position, transfer budget etc.

This game has so much depth it's unbelievable.

Go buy it.
Thu 17/11/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Started a game unemployed and am now at Hartlepool.

First game was in the VANS trophy, which I lost on penalty's. It was stupid, I lost 3-2, but we took about 14 each.

I've won 3 league games in a row 1-0 to take me to 10th position. It's going ok.
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:53
Regular
"AKA oasismark"
It does seam the perfect team!!

How you get so many players to join, and where you get the cash?

EDIT:

just noticed, Ronaldo in midfield and Alan Smith on the bench, well, nearly the perfect team
Tue 15/11/05 at 05:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hmmm, he has three Arsenal players in his team. He also has four Chelsea players, so how can he be Arsenal?
Mon 14/11/05 at 20:56
"Trip it out,its FRE"
ledgend killer you may have a good team just a few problems:
1. Cheating is unhealthy
2. Arsenal is the best and you and the rest of the world know it
3. why choose man u when have ur teams arsenal already
Mon 14/11/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
i know but im addicted to this game but i have completed 4 seasons on this game and i believe i have a great team at man united

Cech

Lauren
Ferdinand
Terry
A. Cole

Ronaldo
Gerrard
Lampard
Robben

Rooney
Henry

Subs:
Robinson
G. Neville
Alonso
Van Nistelrooy
Smith

i beat Arsenal in the community shield 4 - 1

henry x2
rooney
ronaldo
Sat 12/11/05 at 05:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It was a GAD, so I'd be a bit of an ass to complain.

Didn't stop me though.
Fri 11/11/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Mozzy"
English_Bloke wrote:
> My copy arrived today.

Really? Hahaha, you ordered that ages ago! I'll make sure I never order from SR then...

I had a really interesting CL Semi Final in my game:

(1st Leg)

Man U 2 - 1 Inter

Chelsea 0 - 0 Juventus

----------------------------

(2nd Leg)

Man U 3 - 3 Inter

(United go through)

Chelsea 0 - 5 Juventus

(Juve go through)

2nd legs for both games were very entertaining.
Fri 11/11/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hohoho.

Starting again from scratch, with two new games... Firstly, I'll have recommended settings - huge database, England (- league two), Italy (-seria B) and Spain (Segunda División). However, I'll be replacing the Scotland (League three) with France (Chapionnat National), as Scotland is a rather boring league, and France has a stronger division than both Holland and Germany (I also considered Portugal, but apart from Benfica, Lisbon and Porto, it's a bit boring). Secondly, I'll be having a pure Manchester United game, with the Premiership only. Yummy.
Fri 11/11/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
My copy arrived today.
Thu 10/11/05 at 23:04
Regular
Just claimed this as a GAD. Not a big PC gamer but my friends keep recommending it to me.

So much so I felt inclined to get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.