GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moderators Only Thread - Sign up & be a Mod"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/09/06 at 11:05
Regular
So how are things in your forum? Had any problems? If only they didnt make the registartion so strict maybe we would have a little more work to do heh.

I'm guessing the most you've done is sticky a thread, well I suppose that's a good thing. I really dislike bossy mods, feeling the need to use their powers as much as possible, like deleting double posts or closing threads because a similiar thread was made in 2001.

I still think there should be an incentive to being a mod, so then I can have more forums to post in :) like an Intelligent Discussion and Review forum. The light blue colour just isn't enough I guess :D
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:06
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hmmm i dunno Machie!

I doubt id do a good job. Despite having my own forums i know my own rules :P Its diff when its not your own lol
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:09
Regular
Aww you can do it :) you might not have to do anything, just try not to be tempted to bar anyone for a sexist comment.

There's a good girl *pats @ngels butt*
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Spose i could give it ago... You could always sack me if i dont do my job right!
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:12
Regular
Excellent :D and when you do good things *wink* you might get promoted.
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:

>I'll come on the forum some day and there'll be about 3 long threads

Think my threads are nothing close to creative writing though.

Sitting here trying to think. I feel like being creative but my minds blank. Nothings there, I thought I was a person to be always thinking. To have a head so empty and uneventful, I just feel I’m at a loss. To think I have no imagination, a black dark space fills this room of no thought. I want to fill this place, with fun excitement colour and laughter. What’s stopping me, what blocks my dreams my desires? I know that there is just fear and worry anger and torment that just wants to get in here. It’ is me that is in control of my thoughts right. Surely, its me that is the only person who can fill my head with the things I want. Imagine things that make me happy and to bring me joy.

I really dont think I would get this creative writing of to a good start. I sit here and nothing decent comes to mind. I think this would be something that really would take forever to actually get something half-decent written.

Really, don’t know how people come up with things. Especially Pb always seems to come up with so much.
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> Excellent :D and when you do good things *wink* you might get
> promoted.

Promoted! heh to what, thnik ill stick to been the cleaner!
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:19
Regular
Or a French Maid :)
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:33
Regular
Things are looking up about 500 posts a day not bad :) 1/3 of what we were use to. Hopefully when we get these 3 forums up we can try for the next target of 1000 posts a day.
Tue 03/10/06 at 16:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm fine for the WWE forum.
Tue 03/10/06 at 16:15
Regular
Thanks Smedlos :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.