GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moderators Only Thread - Sign up & be a Mod"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/09/06 at 11:05
Regular
So how are things in your forum? Had any problems? If only they didnt make the registartion so strict maybe we would have a little more work to do heh.

I'm guessing the most you've done is sticky a thread, well I suppose that's a good thing. I really dislike bossy mods, feeling the need to use their powers as much as possible, like deleting double posts or closing threads because a similiar thread was made in 2001.

I still think there should be an incentive to being a mod, so then I can have more forums to post in :) like an Intelligent Discussion and Review forum. The light blue colour just isn't enough I guess :D
Tue 10/10/06 at 08:18
Regular
Sending it now with some suggestions :D
Tue 10/10/06 at 07:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I can probably set up the new reviews forum today, if you want to email me the other two mod's email addys, Machie. :)
Mon 09/10/06 at 22:12
Regular
No it wouldnt be fair to Ducky, we'll just try again :)

schummi wrote:
> Hey didn't you know he was retiring from the forums, hehe! Nah
> we wouldn't have that pleasure, hes going on a trip to
> singapore. At the minute hes off galavanting at a fair! I don't
> know he thinks he's young! hehe:D

heh, only had a quick walk around, it was quite busy don't think I would have been able to take any pictures.
Mon 09/10/06 at 21:29
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> I wonder if they will switch to a pulldown menu like before
> when
> the next two forums are created, hope they get done soon
> tomorrows my last day :)
>
> :S last day?

Hey didn't you know he was retiring from the forums, hehe! Nah we wouldn't have that pleasure, hes going on a trip to singapore. At the minute hes off galavanting at a fair! I don't know he thinks he's young! hehe:D
Mon 09/10/06 at 21:29
Regular
Hi everyone just thought I'd pop by and say hi:)
Mon 09/10/06 at 21:05
Regular
Machie wrote:
> I wonder if they will switch to a pulldown menu like before when
> the next two forums are created, hope they get done soon
> tomorrows my last day :)

:S last day?
Mon 09/10/06 at 21:04
Regular
"Mooching around"
Maybe we should ask someone else to be a mod then?
Mon 09/10/06 at 14:14
Regular
I wonder if they will switch to a pulldown menu like before when the next two forums are created, hope they get done soon tomorrows my last day :)
Mon 09/10/06 at 13:25
Regular
"..."
It's just been moved. :-)
Mon 09/10/06 at 13:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've posted a thread in Web Development to let them know it needs to be moved.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.