GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moderators Only Thread - Sign up & be a Mod"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/09/06 at 11:05
Regular
So how are things in your forum? Had any problems? If only they didnt make the registartion so strict maybe we would have a little more work to do heh.

I'm guessing the most you've done is sticky a thread, well I suppose that's a good thing. I really dislike bossy mods, feeling the need to use their powers as much as possible, like deleting double posts or closing threads because a similiar thread was made in 2001.

I still think there should be an incentive to being a mod, so then I can have more forums to post in :) like an Intelligent Discussion and Review forum. The light blue colour just isn't enough I guess :D
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:53
"possibly impossible"
I still think that the Wii/Xbox360/PSP and PS3 essential guide threads should be sticky on the games forum, but then I can't get anyone to agree with me... :)
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, this whole make one thread sticky every 3 months is tiring work
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:48
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Cheers. Tough being an arcade champ. Well, sport is sport - keeps the sportmen at it.

Thanks again kawada. Think you deserve a break now!
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Gah creating work for me, do you know how busy that sports forum keeps me and you want to add more work on top of that?

......... sure thing :-)
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
*Jason takes hint and looks away - a little confused and then realises it was at snake11*

Hey Mr Kawada, your gaming majesty... I was wondering if ou could sticky the Championship/L1/L2/Conference thread - it's quite a popular ongoing one. If you don't, no biggie, but just thought I'd ask.
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't be staring at me, staring is rude
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:31
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
You probabley won't accept it, but I'm on near everyday, so I'd be a Mod. But Lord you'd get a lot of complaints. *Looks at Kawada*
Fri 29/09/06 at 14:32
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> I'm not a mod but if it helps to set up an ID forum I'll put
> myself forward to mod it if needs be, I'm on here most days when
> I should be working!

Excellent, we just need 2 more volunteers and we can have our 3rd forum :)
Fri 29/09/06 at 13:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm not a mod but if it helps to set up an ID forum I'll put myself forward to mod it if needs be, I'm on here most days when I should be working!
Fri 29/09/06 at 13:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Modding is easy, JL and GP do it all :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.