GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum Christmas Countdown!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 17:23
Regular
Let's talk about stuff here, have like a big Christmas SR topic. For the following topcis per date:

2nd - Getting Started, what you think of the topic etc.
3-5 - 'What I think I'm getting for Christmas'
6-9 - 'What I'm giving for Christmas'
10-12 - 'What I like most about Christmas'
13-15 - 'Christmas Dinner'
16-18 - 'Christmas TV'
19-21 - 'My Christmas Tree'
22-24 - Excitement period - general talk
25 - It's Christmas. Get off a chat forum, you loser.
26-31 - Breakdown/What I got for Christmas/Interesting thing happened to me on Christmas Day/Favourite aprt of Christmas/Anything else.
1 - We can let it drop by this point. Or by tomorrow, depending on whehter you like this topic or not.
Tue 17/12/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What channel is Fight Club on? I want to see that

I don't watch any TV on Christmas Day... I like all the christmas shows on the days just before Christmas that get me in the mood.
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:06
Regular
On BBC2, on the 22nd.
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Programmes.
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:06
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Asher D wrote:
> I want to watch Fight Club, American Beauty and The Great Escape when
> they are on. All 3 are films I've never seen but really want to.

The Great Escape is a classic: Steve McQueen is daddy cool (in the cooler) and the film is a reminder as to how great us Brits are. Especially at PE.

Fight Club: awesome, won't say anymore lest it distract from your viewing pleasure.
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:20
Regular
My Christmas tree is plastic :-). Last year we had to take the cat to the vet twice, as it got pines lodged way up into it's foot. We have some unique decorations, ones Vicki collected as a child. It's nicer than just baubles, although among them are a Violin, a Mouse in a trap and a mini bird box :-S
We have this cool little Santa on a swing, that sways when you knock it. The cat tried to eat it, so it's right at the top now :-)
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
Excellent...on the friday over Christmas we're staying the night at my Aunt's with my two cool cousins. It's in Burnham which is my favourite place in the world because a certain someone lives there. {:)
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ant is gonna get laid

Ant is gonna get laid

La La La La

Nice
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Ant is gonna get laid
>
> Ant is gonna get laid

Lol, I wish. :D
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:49
Regular
What, are you that ugly?

:-D
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:42
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:

> I like my tree, I used to drop lego men from the top and see them fall
> out the bottom.

Glad to read someone else used to do that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.