GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum Christmas Countdown!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 17:23
Regular
Let's talk about stuff here, have like a big Christmas SR topic. For the following topcis per date:

2nd - Getting Started, what you think of the topic etc.
3-5 - 'What I think I'm getting for Christmas'
6-9 - 'What I'm giving for Christmas'
10-12 - 'What I like most about Christmas'
13-15 - 'Christmas Dinner'
16-18 - 'Christmas TV'
19-21 - 'My Christmas Tree'
22-24 - Excitement period - general talk
25 - It's Christmas. Get off a chat forum, you loser.
26-31 - Breakdown/What I got for Christmas/Interesting thing happened to me on Christmas Day/Favourite aprt of Christmas/Anything else.
1 - We can let it drop by this point. Or by tomorrow, depending on whehter you like this topic or not.
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:11
Regular
Yup
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:28
Regular
For christmas, I'm giving..

I'm giving Vicki StarFox, and a Burberry (sp?) handbag.
I'm giving my good ol' Dad a CD
I'm giving my Mother a teapot with strawberries drawn on.
Giving my younger Sister a book called Northern Lights
I'm giving my older sister a bracelet
I'm giving Rylan (nephew) Peter Pan on PS2. He's got one of his own now, and he loved that game when he came round to play.
I'm giving Georgina (niece) some cool shoes which have water and glitter in them, so if you tip them up all the glitter moves etc.
Giving my Grandad a box-set of Classical Music.
Giving one Grandma a Garfield book.
Giving the other Grandma some soap.
That's it, apart from cards.
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:35
Regular
I really haven't a clue what I'm giving. It'll come in time. When I go shopping.
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm giving:

CDs x lots
DVD or two
Got a personal CD Player each for parents (on the cheap of course)
Some books for people as well

Can't be bothered doing that correctly
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:41
Asher D wrote:
>
>
> I did. Even though the Nike one has less memory and worse sound
> quality, it costs more and is 'highly recommended'.
> Fool.

I have a Rio. They're pretty good. Got it at a sale on amazon, woohoo!

My brother downloads songs for me off Khazar then I put it on my Rio.

They always have someone talking to them there and they argue about how good/bad football games...Gah- Dixons!

(:)

I am giving...

My brother a WWE calendar
My mum some perfume or something
My dad probably wants a PC game like C&C as usual.
My parents give all my other relatives stuff which I dont really take an interest.
I'll give all my mates something edible, keeps them amused for five minutes.

I dont give much, although I didn't go through inidividual mates, but then my family usually field all of the relatives I dont see much.
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:49
Regular
That man who laughs to himself a lot makes me laugh. Nice bloke, told me to get FIFA 2003 over TIF 2003. In the end I brought Pro Evo 2 :-D
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:57
Regular
I'm giving the Cat a new bowl.
An orange one.

"Woooo..."
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:36
Regular
What I like most about Christmas...

...mmm... watching new films/old films. Generally a lot of good films at Christmas. Crackers, food, those little sausages wrapped in bacon, they're fantastic.

Snow is good, and I always prefer Christmas Eve to Christmas Day. This year will be fun, my nearing two year old nephew will be excited.

It's just a holiday from emotions, it seems. We can all sit around and play board games, and get along. If it takes Christmas to do that, then it's a shame, but a chance for peace, one day a year, is fantastic.

But what I really like most, is the chance to be with everyone I love. I see all my friends, my family... but this year, I won't be able to be with them all. So I'm not sure if I'll really enjoy this Christmas. But it'll be a nice break.
Tue 10/12/02 at 13:19
"Darth Vader 3442321"
It could be my last christmas with my parents back at their home in Cornwall. They are looking to move to Spain next year...

Shame that I'm a skint temp living in London or I'd be able to buy decent presents but it's the thought that counts. I think about presents alot. I don't buy them, I think about them and then realise I can't afford them.

However the best thing about Crimbo is not what you get, it's what you give: not materialistic things but tangible emotions not normally expressed by us stuffy Brits to our loved ones.

*Wahhh*

*Sniff*

*Sobs and shudders*

Damn set myself off there...
Tue 10/12/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
At this point i would like to say a Japanese phrase.
Merry christmas soutkay nina yumay whakuru!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.