GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum Christmas Countdown!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 17:23
Regular
Let's talk about stuff here, have like a big Christmas SR topic. For the following topcis per date:

2nd - Getting Started, what you think of the topic etc.
3-5 - 'What I think I'm getting for Christmas'
6-9 - 'What I'm giving for Christmas'
10-12 - 'What I like most about Christmas'
13-15 - 'Christmas Dinner'
16-18 - 'Christmas TV'
19-21 - 'My Christmas Tree'
22-24 - Excitement period - general talk
25 - It's Christmas. Get off a chat forum, you loser.
26-31 - Breakdown/What I got for Christmas/Interesting thing happened to me on Christmas Day/Favourite aprt of Christmas/Anything else.
1 - We can let it drop by this point. Or by tomorrow, depending on whehter you like this topic or not.
Mon 02/12/02 at 17:23
Regular
Let's talk about stuff here, have like a big Christmas SR topic. For the following topcis per date:

2nd - Getting Started, what you think of the topic etc.
3-5 - 'What I think I'm getting for Christmas'
6-9 - 'What I'm giving for Christmas'
10-12 - 'What I like most about Christmas'
13-15 - 'Christmas Dinner'
16-18 - 'Christmas TV'
19-21 - 'My Christmas Tree'
22-24 - Excitement period - general talk
25 - It's Christmas. Get off a chat forum, you loser.
26-31 - Breakdown/What I got for Christmas/Interesting thing happened to me on Christmas Day/Favourite aprt of Christmas/Anything else.
1 - We can let it drop by this point. Or by tomorrow, depending on whehter you like this topic or not.
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:01
Regular
Nice idea. I'll try and write in it.
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:10
Regular
"Selected"
not bad, i think my favorite days for conversation will be from 13-15. yes indeed they will. especialy conversation on this day i will like. oh yes.

food.
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:19
Regular
I got my dad some 20 year old whiskey. I've ordered About A Boy and Robbie Williams' Escapology for my sister, and Scooby-Doo for my best friend. My mum wants clothes, so I'll send my sister to get her present for me. So I'm pretty much sorted.

My birthday is on the 19th, so I've got two sets of presents coming up.
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:24
Regular
Unlucky! I thought I was bad and my birthday is on the 7th. I don't care what you say, you always get less when its close to Christmas...
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:36
Regular
*shrugs* It's my 18th, I'm getting a Tag Heuer. So I'm happy.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yesterday I had no presents bought or any ideas.

Thought hard all last night

Missed Computing and went shopping when it was quiet (although full of old people, unemployed and junkies). Bought some CDs, DVDs, CD Player, books etc... lots of money down now.

The best however is my mum's always wanted one of those old lobster traps... as in Crail, her favourite place in the world is a fishing villiage and she wants one to put out the back and put pebbles in. Who di the impossible and managed to get one? ME ME ME

I'm not skint and just finished wrapping nearly every present

First Christmas ever I've not went out on the 23rd and bought things.

You can touch me if you want
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*I'm now skint even

I spent loads this Christmas, ah well.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:41
Regular
I wanna post here on Christmas day...
Tue 03/12/02 at 13:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This Christmas I'm getting a PS2

Waheh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.