GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baby dies after Rottweiler attack"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/09/06 at 17:29
Regular
I'm sure you all know about this, as someone who loves kids, I find it rather upsetting. It's a parents nightmare for something like this to happen especially so young as 6 months. I don't know what happened, I mean like my girlfriend said, "wasn't anyone there to prevent this?". Perhaps the parents were careless, I'm sure they knew they were vicious rottweilers.
Mon 25/09/06 at 17:29
Regular
I'm sure you all know about this, as someone who loves kids, I find it rather upsetting. It's a parents nightmare for something like this to happen especially so young as 6 months. I don't know what happened, I mean like my girlfriend said, "wasn't anyone there to prevent this?". Perhaps the parents were careless, I'm sure they knew they were vicious rottweilers.
Mon 25/09/06 at 17:32
Regular
On the news it said you should be careful about any breed of dogs around babies. Do we have any dog owners? How vicious can they be?

They must have really done something to make those dogs so vicious.
Mon 25/09/06 at 17:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think any dog at any time could turn against anything or anyone. Whether there family pets, well trained or whatever. It was sad what happened, that baby should have been protected...

What did they say on the news they dragged baby out its cot. Sure i heard something like that.
Mon 25/09/06 at 17:36
Regular
Yes apparently they went upstairs and dragged the baby out and tossed her around like a rag doll. That's just sickening to think of.
Mon 25/09/06 at 17:39
Regular
A sickening tragedy, don't even want to think about it really, it's awful.

Predictably I heard the word 'ban' mentioned while talking about the dogs ...

Aye, one baby dies, ban all rottweilers ... really how ridiculous.
Mon 25/09/06 at 17:50
Regular
It's annoying when the word "ban" pops up whenever something like this happens (with the exception of guns and knives etc).

I just read something about the owner, grandfather to the girl, being stabbed the day after? :S is this related to the incident?
Mon 25/09/06 at 17:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
To be honest if you've got children under 8, you shouldn't have animals. Kids can be sadistic and animals can be unpredictable, it's just not a good idea to have both as i've seen before.
Mon 25/09/06 at 18:01
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machiavelli think i have to agree with you.
Mon 25/09/06 at 18:10
Regular
Me too ... I don't think it's practical to have animals, particularly big dogs around infants. Dog books advise against it, and I think it's common sense ... even when dogs aren't vicious, they get excited and boisterous(sp) ...
Mon 25/09/06 at 18:34
Regular
I couldnt find any articles about cats killing babies but I found far too many involving dogs. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.