GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's seen "xXx"?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 11:09
Regular
What do all y'all think of it? I thought it was great, Snuggly thought it was retarded. Therefore he is a cook pass babtridge of unknown quantity...but he has a nice car so I'll let him off.
Tue 05/11/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's Vin Diesel on a skateboard/tray/motorbike/car for 90mins with explosions, quips and a semi-naked tattooed man in it.

Its not my sort of film and I can well believe it's one of the stupidest films ever made, enjoyed by meatfaced dork snorklers that think watching a bald dude jump around is entertainment.

Or something
Tue 05/11/02 at 12:35
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
*slaps hand to face*

Worst film EVER. Seriously. I was going to write a big post on it, claiming it was the worst moment in film history, but that was giving it more credit than it deserved.
Tue 05/11/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well, you know the saying "So bad it was good"? This was "So bad it was brilliant"!
Tue 05/11/02 at 11:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Whilst I'd like to spend £5 to watch a movie that will be like watching a mate play a video game, I think I'll pass.

Something about homo-erotic "extreme sports" movies really bores me.
But hey, enjoy.
Tue 05/11/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What do all y'all think of it? I thought it was great, Snuggly thought it was retarded. Therefore he is a cook pass babtridge of unknown quantity...but he has a nice car so I'll let him off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.