GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's seen "xXx"?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 11:09
Regular
What do all y'all think of it? I thought it was great, Snuggly thought it was retarded. Therefore he is a cook pass babtridge of unknown quantity...but he has a nice car so I'll let him off.
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:48
"Darkness, always"
clearly xXx was called that to frustrate people trying to find a version available on Kazaa.
Thu 07/11/02 at 09:44
Regular
"That's right!"
RM18 wrote:
> If Vin Diesel is what Hollywood calls an 'actor' these days, then God
> help us.

-----

If RM18 is making double posts, then God help us.
Thu 07/11/02 at 08:13
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
RM18 wrote:
> If Vin Diesel is what Hollywood calls an 'actor' these days, then God
> help us.

He's kinda like Arnold Schwarzanegger in the whole Terminator thingy. Arnie can't act, but because he's in a high-octane action flick, you do get credit for doing a phat lot of nothing...
Thu 07/11/02 at 08:12
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> XXX²...to be precise
>
> I dunno why I didn't like XXX much, I think it was Vin Diesel who
> annoyed me :-(

Sod off :P

Trying to upstage me!

I prefer "xXx2"

I had the news first, not auf deutsch.

:)
Thu 07/11/02 at 06:53
Regular
If Vin Diesel is what Hollywood calls an 'actor' these days, then God help us.
Thu 07/11/02 at 06:52
Regular
If Vin Diesel is what Hollywood calls an 'actor' these days, then God help us.
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:52
Regular
XXX²...to be precise

I dunno why I didn't like XXX much, I think it was Vin Diesel who annoyed me :-(
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:41
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
cipro wrote:
> I've seen it, and thought it was alright up until the point when Vin
> Diesel spurted out the line "do a playstation and blow sh#t
> up".
>
That bit creased me up totally. Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good action film where you could just go into the cinema, watch it, and come out again without giving a thought about the storyline, much like my opinion with Jason X.

You'll all be happy to know that xXx2 is planned for 2004 :D
Tue 05/11/02 at 18:39
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
My bro borrowed it off his friend who has it on VCD. His friend is getting us the Jackass movie aswell.
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:29
Regular
"That's right!"
I saw an advert for it months ago, I was intrigued. Recently I saw a few clips of it. One was old Vinnie skiing away from a terribly fake looking avalanche, the other was a terribly computer generated old Vinnie diving over a fence on a bike... Urgh. Bad special effects in today's world? Well, I suppose Spiderman and Lord Of The Rings got away with it, but they weren't particulary good anyway

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.