GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Sat 26/05/07 at 02:12
Regular
Kind of a pointless episode if that's where it's going to end, though. They could've quite simply let them drift away from the limelight and become just a couple of extras, like they almost did with Bernard and Rose.

The fact that they dedicated a whole episode to them and had the eyes opening at the end suggests to me they'll come back. Why build these two characters up if only to kill them off?
Sat 26/05/07 at 03:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Maybe there were other reasons for that episode though, they did use it to show other things that had gone unseen. I dont see anymore that can be done with them.
Now if we're on about a dead persons backstory, they can start with Libby.
Sat 26/05/07 at 08:57
Regular
I think it was just a filler episode.

Libby we pretty much know smeg all about. Apparently she was killed purely because whats her name wouldnt get enough sympathy when she got killed.

I'm not sure about you guys but I think that was a bad decision.

Also didn't she [BLEEP] Sawyer who went on to [BLEEP] Kate? Good grief, he gets all the girls Jack chatted up. No wonder he just wanted to leave the Island and sod them all.
Sat 26/05/07 at 13:24
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Apparently, there's supposed to be another 3 series after this one.

I don't know if anybody else has mentioned anything about this as I have skipped through quite a few of the posts so it doesn't ruin the episode for me for tomorrow. :p
Sat 26/05/07 at 13:30
Regular
Yeah we talked about it. I think the writers wanted 2 series but the executives being greedy wanted more money. So rather than 2 long series (like the ones we've had), there's going to be 3 short series and I imagine they'll be some great distance apart. So all of us might be 3 years older when Lost finally finishes. Which means I'll be turning 30 =/

I would have much preferred 2 long series.
Sat 26/05/07 at 17:21
Regular
"lets go back"
Paulo and Nikki are dead and I doubt they will be back, unless seen briefly in a flashback or something.

The reason they were introduced in the first place was purely to kill them off in a strange way. If they had just been introduced that episode then everyone would have complained because they would be total unknowns with a back story. By introducing them early in the season, it gave fans a chance to let the characters "sink in" so when they got killed off they were not complete strangers to us.
Sat 26/05/07 at 18:04
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
well considering most of the characters have met each other before they got on the island but don't recall it could mean that Jack and Kate's meet could have been before the crash

Also in season 4 i think the army will invade the island to capture the others but will have to get past the black smoke.
Sat 26/05/07 at 18:28
Regular
There was an interview that happened recently, I meant to post a link on here. It was with a writer after the finale. He confirmed that it was a flash forward, he wouldnt say if there would be more.

The reason why Charlie was killed off was because his drug flash back was over so there wasnt much left for him and they didnt want to kill off Desmond so they used Charlie to expand Desmonds character. Which is why when Desmond sees the future, it's always about Charlie.

Oh and he wanted us to think they were horrible for killing of Charlie because it meant we really liked the character and if anyone was going to die so the others can be rescue, that it would be Charlie after everything he'd done.

What Charlie has done has given the Losties more trouble but also hope of a rescue. These new hostiles are on their way but hopefully so will Penny's lot too. You guys havent said much about it but before, she wasnt giving up and hoping that Desmond was still alive despite claims that the plane and bodies have been found. Well now she knows for sure that Desmond is alive so who knows what she'll do.

Now that Charlie has gone, does this mean that Desmond wont have any more future echoes?
Sun 27/05/07 at 14:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've just realised I'll be nearly 21 by the time this show finishes =O

Oh I'm getting old :P

Anyway the only other question in my mind is of Jacks dad, is he alive and/or on the island or not?
Sun 27/05/07 at 14:45
Regular
As I mentioned before, bad fathers seem to play an important part in the Lost story. Infact the only good father is Ben and he's not really her dad. =) I'll lock up and try and brainwash any guys who tries and get my daughter pregnant.

By the way, she really doesnt look 16, I would venture to guess she's more likely 19. Oh wait, the actress is actually 19. =P Maybe this explains Walt. Kids seem to look much older than they actually are ;)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.