GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:34
Regular
Can I just say the cliffhanger at the end of Season 2 was pretty poor. It hardly got be going "oh my god I can't wait to see what happens next!!!1".

Perhaps it's just me.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:33
Regular
"lets go back"
I actually have no idea what will happen to him. If he lets him die the others will kill Jack so I guess he'll have to save him to keep himself alive.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:28
Regular
Hope Jack lets Ben die.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:25
Regular
"lets go back"
Well he's sober now, maybe thats the answer.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:22
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> Yeah. Thats just plain spookey. Its obviously something that
> happened to him in the hatch explosion. He's being really cool
> about it to. Building a lighting rod instead of telling Claire.
> Brilliant. Why was he naked when he came out of the hatch
> explosion?

Hmm, perhaps he was "born again"? He certainly seems more different since the explosion, not just this new power to see the future.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:20
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah. Thats just plain spookey. Its obviously something that happened to him in the hatch explosion. He's being really cool about it to. Building a lighting rod instead of telling Claire. Brilliant. Why was he naked when he came out of the hatch explosion?
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:16
Regular
Okay Geffdof we've talked about Lostzilla, now how about Desmond and his new powers =) How'd he end up being able to predict the future? This is even more unsual than everything else that has happened on the Island, right?
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:13
Regular
"lets go back"
Well in series two it was discovered that he had a secret stash of food. I thinkn the writers only put that in because people were complaining that he hadnt lost any weight.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:08
Regular
Has it been covered or not but Hurleys weight? Hes not lost a pound of it.

If it was that hot plus the food changes of course you would lose weight.
Tue 02/01/07 at 22:01
Regular
"lets go back"
I dont think he will. They wrote him out because the actor went threw puberty and grew loads. He was only supposed to be on the island for about 10 weeks but he looked like he'd aged 3 years (which he obviously had in real life).
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.