GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alternative Swear Words"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 21:08
Regular
Ok, we can't swear. I'm ok with that, you know, kids and all.

But I need another output. Because you know what? I enjoy swearing. It's a good way to express yourself. But instead of using normal swear words, I guess I better make up my own.

The more complicated, the more funny I guess... but the more complicated, the less likely it'll actually work as an output.

e.g. Felch stained facial hair, while amusing to me, is a bit too long. But write stuff like that anyway, because it's funny and I know you lot can do much better than me.

I need short words that I can just shoot off in some kinda strange ejaculation euphanism. Point out if I've swore so far.

So, without swearing, swear. Simple.
Sun 03/11/02 at 02:45
Regular
My friend says:

'Jilly' for the word 'Willy'
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You are all krubbish.
This is jippy.
Jippy is my favourite.
It means faulty or crappy or jumpy.
Sat 02/11/02 at 22:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
Flux wrote:
> Expletive Deleted wrote:
> Schithouse (It's a German word for...erm, ..something.)
>
> Nope. Looked it up. Means nothing, just a figment of your
> imagination...

Schithaus.

Porbably doens't mean anything anyway but "house" is not a word in German. Haus, however, is, and means House.

Sat 02/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
Go muck yourself
You are a piece of brit
You stupid clanker
Sat 02/11/02 at 09:52
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Expletive Deleted wrote:
> Schithouse (It's a German word for...erm, ..something.)

Nope. Looked it up. Means nothing, just a figment of your imagination...
Fri 01/11/02 at 14:26
Regular
One of my friends, when he used to get really, really pished off (there's another one, to get past the filter :^S ), used to use the insult:

bottom burgular

He'd be completely dry when he said it too. The guy was a comic genius :^)
Fri 01/11/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
v*gina decliner - gay.
Fri 01/11/02 at 04:17
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
making a withdrawl from the bank

I just had a conversation where we were talking, and the other person used that phrase about aome other guys she knows.
thought I'd put it here before I forgot.
( I wouldn't want to work at one of those banks )
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I've allways called people Spoon instead of a**hole.... People retaliate with "oh, you knife" but it doesn't have the same sound.
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Berk
Fudge
Freak

Can all be used alone, as a replacement for "poo" or coupled with "ing" to make them -

Berking
Fudging
Freaking

As a replacement for, well, you know

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.