GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alternative Swear Words"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 21:08
Regular
Ok, we can't swear. I'm ok with that, you know, kids and all.

But I need another output. Because you know what? I enjoy swearing. It's a good way to express yourself. But instead of using normal swear words, I guess I better make up my own.

The more complicated, the more funny I guess... but the more complicated, the less likely it'll actually work as an output.

e.g. Felch stained facial hair, while amusing to me, is a bit too long. But write stuff like that anyway, because it's funny and I know you lot can do much better than me.

I need short words that I can just shoot off in some kinda strange ejaculation euphanism. Point out if I've swore so far.

So, without swearing, swear. Simple.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:08
Regular
Ok, we can't swear. I'm ok with that, you know, kids and all.

But I need another output. Because you know what? I enjoy swearing. It's a good way to express yourself. But instead of using normal swear words, I guess I better make up my own.

The more complicated, the more funny I guess... but the more complicated, the less likely it'll actually work as an output.

e.g. Felch stained facial hair, while amusing to me, is a bit too long. But write stuff like that anyway, because it's funny and I know you lot can do much better than me.

I need short words that I can just shoot off in some kinda strange ejaculation euphanism. Point out if I've swore so far.

So, without swearing, swear. Simple.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're a protein shaker
Regular
"¬_¬"
Goon! Goon! Big fat huckin gribbley goon!

lol out loud :D.
"Mimmargh!"
Trucking tanker.

And then there is the old forum ''funning'' or to be ''funned''...oh dear...
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mong
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:15
Regular
"¬_¬"
Here comes the old "I'm not the pheasant plucker..." rhyme :@.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Knob Jocky

Spazzy

Arrse Bandit

Not alternative but thats usually all you here at my school

Bawbag

Bawsaw

Gay boy

Yer Maw
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yer Maw

I hate ned's..
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Knob Jocky
>
> Spazzy
>
> Arrse Bandit
>
> Not alternative but thats usually all you here at my school
>
> Bawbag
>
> Bawsaw
>
> Gay boy
>
> Yer Maw

Bawsaw? Wtf?!?
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't ask me

" Oi yer a pure Bawsaw McGraw "

Aldo

Odla

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.