GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest Wrestler of all time?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/10/02 at 21:42
Regular
I dunno if this has been done before, but If it hasnt, could everyone say who they believe is the Greatest of all time, a comment is expected, but not necessary.
Okay, me first:

Bret Hart
He provided the best matches throughout the years, and could actually wrestle. it would be Shawn Michaels, but his career was cut short. Shame.
Sun 17/11/02 at 01:11
Regular
"pro evo fan"
sorry before any complaints i didnt mean tha gay antic i meant to put bump..yes BUMP! "BUMP TAKING" so please no complaints.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:05
Regular
doink the clown
Fri 22/11/02 at 21:35
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Three Words:

Rob...Van...Dam

Bret Hart also rules.
Sat 30/11/02 at 18:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just finished watching RAW...I have to say that Jericho and Christian are probably the funniest tag team ever, they're brilliant heels that the fans love to hate.

AND JERICHO HAS HIS MUSIC BACK! AWESOME!
Sat 30/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Just finished watching RAW...I have to say that Jericho and Christian
> are probably the funniest tag team ever, they're brilliant heels that
> the fans love to hate.
>
> AND JERICHO HAS HIS MUSIC BACK! AWESOME!

Huh what u on? raw werent just on. its saturday today and when where edge and christians ever a tag team since 2001? wha, wha, wha, im bloody confused
Sat 30/11/02 at 18:42
Regular
oh yeh and i get confused a face is a good guy and a heel is bad aint it?
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:57
Regular
I think everyone has forget the original big show - Andre the Giant. He went for many a long period of time unbeaten in battle royals but his biggest loss was when he turned heel and tried to beat Hulk Hogan for the title at Wrestlemania 3.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:06
Hi,
I've looked at all the messages but am i the only one who remembers probably the greatest wrestler of all time, The one,The only,The Ultimate Warrior.
Mon 02/12/02 at 13:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Almighty wrote:
> Big Sid Vicious.
>
> The only wrestler that could actually be considered a monster. If he
> hadn't have broken his leg (horrifically in a match with Scott
> Steiner) he'd be in WWE now kicking Brock Lesnar's puny behind all
> around the arena.

---

That was horrible, that.

Jumped off the top rope, kicked Steiner on the way down and his leg just snapped upwards when he landed.. His leg actually just folded up underneath him.

Many people would be sick if they saw that.
Mon 02/12/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Mysterio's no.1 fan"
purdy wrote:
> Hi,
> I've looked at all the messages but am i the only one who remembers
> probably the greatest wrestler of all time, The one,The only,The
> Ultimate Warrior.

No offence or anything but he was rubbish Mick Foley was better

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.