GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest Wrestler of all time?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/10/02 at 21:42
Regular
I dunno if this has been done before, but If it hasnt, could everyone say who they believe is the Greatest of all time, a comment is expected, but not necessary.
Okay, me first:

Bret Hart
He provided the best matches throughout the years, and could actually wrestle. it would be Shawn Michaels, but his career was cut short. Shame.
Fri 25/10/02 at 14:33
Regular
"..."
LL Cool TT wrote:
> I dunno about the greatest but the most exciting to watch was most
> definitely the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, SABU! The first person
> ever to use tables, and the fact that he continued wrestling the
> Sandman in ECW while his jaw was hanging on by a thread just shows you
> his extraordinary commitment. Like signs I've seen on RAW...WWE -
> SIGN SABU!

Agree but disagree...
Agree Sabu is the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in a ring...
BUT...
Imagine how much he'd have to tone down for the WWE to even put him on tv...
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Agree but disagree...
> Agree Sabu is the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in a ring...
> BUT...
> Imagine how much he'd have to tone down for the WWE to even put him on
> tv...

I'm not so sure considering the necrophilia angle...
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:41
Regular
Gillberg is the greatest wrestler of all time...
Sat 26/10/02 at 12:59
Regular
mr a$# is cool the rock is cool kane is cool the under tacker is cool now to the wimon stacy is sexy
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
chainsor wrote:
the under tacker is cool

Who the hell is "The Under Tacker"?!!
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'd have to go for Mick Foley as greatest wrestler as well with Sabu a very close second. For 15 or so years he's put his body on the line in some truly great matches. His feud with Terry Funk will go down in history with such classics as the barb wire matches and the exploding ring match. Plus also the guy brought out a decent match in the Undertaker in the Hell in a Cell match i mean come on he has to be awesome to do that.
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Greatest Wrestler of all time? Well, my greatest wrestler would have to be, hands down, Bret Hart.
Mon 28/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Ant wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Agree but disagree...
> BUT...
> Imagine how much he'd have to tone down for the WWE to even put him
> on
> tv...
>
> I'm not so sure considering the necrophilia angle...

That entire angle is sick. Vince shouldn't have done it, but popularity polls have risen from 40% popularity to 60%. Methinks WWE are fixing the polls, or we have a screwed up world. It's not right when wrestling dabbles in death. It's taking fantasy too far.
Mon 28/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Ant wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Agree but disagree...
> BUT...
> Imagine how much he'd have to tone down for the WWE to even put him
> on
> tv...
>
> I'm not so sure considering the necrophilia angle...

That entire angle is sick. Vince shouldn't have done it, but popularity polls have risen from 40% popularity to 60%. Methinks WWE are fixing the polls, or we have a screwed up world. It's not right when wrestling dabbles in death. It's taking fantasy too far.

RVD would have to be up there, with Owen Hart (someone everyone seems to forget), Bret Hart, HBK.

I don't consider Sabu up there, because he isn't the greatest technical wrestler, although he is bloody good. He's a secondary legend :)
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:37
without a doubt the greatest wrestler of all time was and is stone cold steve austin. he revolutionised the wwe. for a while wcw tv ratings passed that of wwe but then stone cold came a long and made wwe as big as it is today. so in my opinion he is the best. he also won 3 of his wwe title against odds that no other wrestler could have or never will.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.