GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest Wrestler of all time?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/10/02 at 21:42
Regular
I dunno if this has been done before, but If it hasnt, could everyone say who they believe is the Greatest of all time, a comment is expected, but not necessary.
Okay, me first:

Bret Hart
He provided the best matches throughout the years, and could actually wrestle. it would be Shawn Michaels, but his career was cut short. Shame.
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I dunno if this has been done before, but If it hasnt, could everyone say who they believe is the Greatest of all time, a comment is expected, but not necessary.
Okay, me first:

Bret Hart
He provided the best matches throughout the years, and could actually wrestle. it would be Shawn Michaels, but his career was cut short. Shame.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
No idea, I haven't been watching long enough, so I'll say Mitsuharu Misawa because I know he's a legend.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Big Sid Vicious.

The only wrestler that could actually be considered a monster. If he hadn't have broken his leg (horrifically in a match with Scott Steiner) he'd be in WWE now kicking Brock Lesnar's puny behind all around the arena.
Wed 23/10/02 at 23:47
Regular
"pro evo fan"
its has to be the one and only.(well 3 and only) mick foley,cacktust jack and min kind.

for many reason i think mick waz the greatest off his time,he brought new meannigs to wrestling,like his unbelive skill in hardcore matches and matchs types alike,his great wrestling abiltiy in his day,he was no doubt the greatest commisoner ever to grace to WWE,one ov the most love wrestlers in the game with his dozenz and DOZENS of fans :>

so to me mick foley is a true legend and waz the greatest wrestler of alltime.....bring back socko :>
Thu 24/10/02 at 10:56
Regular
"bWo > You"
I dunno about the greatest but the most exciting to watch was most definitely the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, SABU! The first person ever to use tables, and the fact that he continued wrestling the Sandman in ECW while his jaw was hanging on by a thread just shows you his extraordinary commitment. Like signs I've seen on RAW...WWE - SIGN SABU!
Thu 24/10/02 at 10:58
"Uzi Lover"
Greatest Wrestler of all time?

Well it's got to be Braveheart doesn't it.
Thu 24/10/02 at 11:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Greatest Wrestler of all time?
>
> Well it's got to be Braveheart doesn't it.

I saw that coming from a mile off. :D
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
wait for it, wait for it...Guess who I think is the Greatest Wrestler of all time?! Isn't it obvious?!!

Chris Jericho!!!

Why?

He's a larger than life, living legend. Not to mention, he has held the WWE I.C. title many times (ive lost count!), he was the 1st EVER Undisputed champion and he is the current tag team champ with Chrisian...
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Brock Lesnar.

Oh, you wanted the greatest wrestler. How wrong was I with that answer...
Fri 25/10/02 at 11:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grandprix wrote:
> Brock Lesnar.
>
> Oh, you wanted the greatest wrestler. How wrong was I with that
> answer...

Don't be hard on yourself Matt, you weren't too far off. {:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.