GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am being Bullied! :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 14:58
Regular
Unfortunatly I am being bullied at school. It is very upseting and I am unsure what to do.

You see he gives me death threats and says he will "re-arange my face", I have saved these MSN conversations and I am unsure of weather I should tell anyone.
If I tell people I am woundering weather all my friends will call me a wuss for not fighting him and things. But I am not a fighting person. It is really getting me down and it is hard for me to do my final year at GCSE level under this stress.

What should I do?
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:38
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
or how bout just getting one of those poles and hitting him in the back of the head with it. <@:^()
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:36
Regular
Try and puzzle him with snappy comeback lines.

"I'll re-arrange your face"
"You can do what you want to my face, it'll still never look as bad as yours"

"I'm going to kill you"
"Death does not scare me, for I am just an etheral light; a figment of your imagination"

These should sufficiently puzzle the bully.
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:24
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
hey parr, can I have his MSN.. PLEASE, I wont say anything about the bullying I just wanna talk to him and anooy him emensly on MSN not mentioning anything about you. If he blocks me fine, but I know I'll have got to him cos I hate bullies. I was SLIGHTLY bullied at school but hardly.

There were these 2 'friends' who I used to walk home with, one who i'd never fight back cos he's an absolute psycho and the other who I wasn't sure if he was hard so I tested. When we walked home they used to peanut my tie well bad. And this one day on the way home, the lesser hard one went to go do it and I jsut smacked him as hard as I could in the stomach and he nearly cried. That was the end of that problem as the hard one didn't do it again. Although, a couple of mins later completely unexpected the lesser hard one hit me in the face ( and I know this sounds so big headed) but it didn't hurt at all and just carried on walking.
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:18
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
well to be honest, what I think you should do, (if they still have those big wooden poles to open windows), get one of them, walk up to him in the corridor or cafeteria and smack him round the back of the head with it. Hopefully snapping it. Then when he's on the floor, kick him in the ribs repeatedly and say now who's yo biatch fool. and then walk off.
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:10
"Mimmargh!"
Asher D wrote:
> If anyone tries to beat me up, I curl up into a ball and roll away.

LOL! I may have to steal that technology....

*curls into ball, rolls away....smashes into ditch*
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Goatboy wrote:
> You like to talk about fighting and body building a lot.

--------

Yes. Yes I do

Goatboy wrote:
> This makes me laugh, as I picture Fight Club, but Robert Paulson.

------

I'm glad I amuse you. Anyway, I'm not fat and I don't have breasts. I'm actually quite similar to Edward Norton though

Goatboy wrote:
> Fighting is for kids, boxers and the simple-minded.
> End of story.

-------

He's still a kid. Boxers can make money from it. Everything is for the simple minded, as they're too simple minded to know any better
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:19
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:

>
> Fighting doesn't solve ANYTHING.

It does, however, give dentists a lot of jobs. All the knocked out teeth and whatnot.
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:18
Regular
If anyone tries to beat me up, I curl up into a ball and roll away.
Just block him on MSN, or just tell him he's a poof everytime he threatens you.
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If anyone tries to beat me up... I say I'm a pacifist and they get confused and go "whit?"... then I insult their intelligence then scarper.

Not happened in a while

I could still smash their face in though
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You like to talk about fighting and body building a lot.

This makes me laugh, as I picture Fight Club, but Robert Paulson.
Fighting is for kids, boxers and the simple-minded.
End of story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.