GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am being Bullied! :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 14:58
Regular
Unfortunatly I am being bullied at school. It is very upseting and I am unsure what to do.

You see he gives me death threats and says he will "re-arange my face", I have saved these MSN conversations and I am unsure of weather I should tell anyone.
If I tell people I am woundering weather all my friends will call me a wuss for not fighting him and things. But I am not a fighting person. It is really getting me down and it is hard for me to do my final year at GCSE level under this stress.

What should I do?
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:58
Regular
"^_^"
Unfortunatly I am being bullied at school. It is very upseting and I am unsure what to do.

You see he gives me death threats and says he will "re-arange my face", I have saved these MSN conversations and I am unsure of weather I should tell anyone.
If I tell people I am woundering weather all my friends will call me a wuss for not fighting him and things. But I am not a fighting person. It is really getting me down and it is hard for me to do my final year at GCSE level under this stress.

What should I do?
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Tell your parents

It will feel better when you tell them and I'm sure they'll help you and talk to the school to sort this person out. Keep the conversations as proof to show school to see that he is bullying you. Also delete him from MSN now... what's the point of having him if he hurls abuse at you.

Also if your friends think you're a "wuss" and don't stand by you then they are not your friends.

Thing to remember is there is nothing wrong with you, he is the moron who has the problem. He's bullying you because theres something wrong with him and he needs to make someone else feel worse than him.

Things will get better... just go tell you parents now or at dinner or something.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:55
Regular
"^_^"
Thanks Sheepy, I have thought about it and really he is just pathetic. he is a spoilt brat and if he doesn't get his own way he flips out. I will just avoid him.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Good

Don't let him affect your GCSE's because he's a git. Just tell your parents or a teacher you know and trust at school.
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:01
Regular
"That's right!"
The fact that he says these things over MSN tells me he's a computer nerd, so go knock him out with your friends

Do you actually know this kid? Is he hard? I'm sure your mates, if they're real mates, will help you kick him in

Then, either the bullying stops, or he comes after you with a knife...
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:03
Regular
"^_^"
He will probably use a knife...He is all mouth anyway
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:03
Regular
"bWo > You"
Do everything you can to block him out of your head, and for the love of God concentrate on those exams. If this happens again, ensure you've got concrete evidence against him which won't incriminate against you, and go directly to your Headteacher. Don't care about what might happen to you for barging into the Head's office, bullying should be one of every school's concerns. Do not let him get to you, and I hope you are over it by now.
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:00
4 weeks ago in school 10-15 people came up to me for no reason, i dont even know who they are, thaey came up to me threw me on the floor and puched and kicked me, 4 of the head teachers had to come and get them all off because there was so many of them.
i had to go to hospital and check for cheek bone damage, and i couldnt even open my eye for a day.
any way i was worried for about 2 weeks after it happend because i was paranoyed about them comming after me but they never did.
now 4-5 weeks later i pass them in the hall way at school and we all just say hi to each other, so it all turned out ok, so what im saying mate is not get the hell beaten out of you and it will be ok, but just leave it and it will all work out fine.
or send them on here, im sure every one will sort them out for u, but not by using foul language as we will all get banned.
but just dont worry about it mate, it will sort itself out.

good luck!!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Firstly, ignore anyone who says "it will sort itself out", if Robin is content to get a kicking and then say Hi to the same people well....

However hard it seems, first tell your parents like Sheepy said, then tell the school and if they don't give it full attention threaten to bring the police in - this alone scares most headteachers into action as you can lawfully do this. The sooner you tell someone the sooner this bully looses some power over you, because he will not stop until you stop him.

It's okay for people to say get your mates and give him a kicking, but unless you intend to live the rest of your schoool life with all these mates constantly around you that's daft - whats to stop him coming back with his mates ?

Also, if he has MSN and you have the time, initiate a total bombardment of rubbish to his MSN email, but create new user names for yourself on MSN first. This bit's optional, but make sure you tell someone soon and end this now.

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:27
prob the reason the stopped comming after me is that my dad whent round the boys house and threatend to sue for assault, then the whole thing stopped and blew over, so yes i totally agree with Belldandy.
well said belldandy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.