GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOD IS REAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 02:18
Regular
I have something to say to all you non-God types..

1. God does exsist, He created you, He can destroy you

2. Ya know the 'Big Bang' theory? Me and my mom belive it, So? What if God made noise while he created Earth, no one is silent

3. Why are you even bringing this subject up? It's pointless and you'll never win...

-God Bless, I'm prayin' for ya!

PS:God exists, you know it! Don't deny it! He has done something for you in the past so be thankfull there is a God

taken from: letssingit.com
Fri 25/10/02 at 09:56
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

> As I said I really don't know what to believe - I do think there is
> something out there but it doesnt really affect us, because we dont
> see god and he doesnt help us in our time of need.

But he does - the thing is - alot of the time we dont even know when our specific time of need might be.
Thu 24/10/02 at 16:36
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Excuse me SR dude, Didn't I give you that www.letssingit.com??? hmmmmm, i'm pretty sure i did.

And I already knew God exists, he saved me when I got hit by a car/ I hit the car.
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
What religion are you GH?
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lol aye well im tired :)
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Not your monkey"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> there have been a lot of 'possible sightings....

Without meaning to cause offense, this amused me. Just had a weird mental image of God in a flying saucer!

I know what you meant, just the way it was worded :-)
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Stryke wrote:
> Religion causes wars. Practically all wars, in fact.

True.

People of one nationality killing people of the same religion but different nationality. Then they claim to be worshipping the same God and claim God 'blesses' them rather than those they are fighting.

There is something wrong here.
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
At least this topic hasn't turned into a load of spam which is always good to see.

Bieng Hindu im meant to have 'alot of faith' and have been brought up to belive in certain things happened because of god etc. and why there are certain festivals we celebrate and what happened during the fight of good vs evil etc

To be honest with you -- I don't know what to believe.

When you look at it from another point other than "why was the world created" and "who created us" etc,

Sometimes I think why?

-Why all the poverty in the world,
-Why the terrorist attacks
-Why is it that you can't be who you want to be?
-Why is it that your loved ones are often taken away from you

Tragic moments in your life can make you change religions or change your mind about god in a moment, I know a few people who have changed their religions because they had something devastating happen to them -- But to honest your life is what you make of it, changing religions and your beliefs is not exactly going to do much.

We can sit here till we are blue in the face and we will still never really find the answers we are looking for, even if some of us are dying to find out the facts, I wish I knew if there was a god, but the true fact is that we really will never know, yes there have been a lot of 'possible sightings and magical things that have happened'

For example:-

who here heard on the news (going back a couple of years) when millions of statues of the hindu elephant god - ganesh started drinking milk? I Personally went to India to see this with my very own eyes and indeed it was drinking milk! a lot of scientists dismissed this argument by saying it was the stone that was 'absorbing the liquid if you will' but after that it stopped doing it.

How many of us sit there thinking about life and what you want to achieve, and when it gets around to exam time or time for a job interview we tend to start praying even if we have never prayed constantly before or even taken gods name into vain now and again, and if we fail our exams or something bad happens we always look at god and blame him for our downfalls, its just an excuse really.

As I said I really don't know what to believe - I do think there is something out there but it doesnt really affect us, because we dont see god and he doesnt help us in our time of need.

I agree on one thing though, the person who made us is our god - and thats our parents, they will help us in our time of need and comfort.

thats all I have to say.
Thu 24/10/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Ant wrote:
> Should people who aren't Christians celebrate festivals like Christmas
> and Easter? I mean, we don't celebrate Jewish or Islam festivals,
> right?

On the subject, should Christians celebrate them? None of them originate with christianity, they were all (origianlly) pagan festivals!
Thu 24/10/02 at 13:18
Regular
"That's right!"
"Lister, the ultimate atheist, turns out in fact to be God"

-Red Dwarf

That always makes me laugh
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:24
Regular
I'm an atheist. Not just for the sake of it, it's really my opinion. And it doesn't mean I don't believe. I just don't believe in a higher being. I believe in scientific -theories-. I believe evolution to be fact. I believe the Big Bang to be the best current theory, but not fact.

But religious types can't ridicule evolution for the same reason an agonostic or atheist can't ridicule religion - we don't know enough about it. Fair enough, if you've researched evolution/Darwinism, or Christianity/Islam e.t.c. But otherwise, we're just stabbing in the dark.

Saying that, I believe in what Dogma tells us :) Why shouldn't God be a woman, or Jesus be black?

Also, seeing as I'm coming up with random points here, I believe organized religion is evil. Seriously. I've got no problem with the idea of people having faith, but thats totally different from religion. Religion causes wars. Practically all wars, in fact.

I hate religion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.