GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOD IS REAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 02:18
Regular
I have something to say to all you non-God types..

1. God does exsist, He created you, He can destroy you

2. Ya know the 'Big Bang' theory? Me and my mom belive it, So? What if God made noise while he created Earth, no one is silent

3. Why are you even bringing this subject up? It's pointless and you'll never win...

-God Bless, I'm prayin' for ya!

PS:God exists, you know it! Don't deny it! He has done something for you in the past so be thankfull there is a God

taken from: letssingit.com
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:59
Regular
I got a picture of Liv Tyler in Empire today. It's nice.

So, God.
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Mendax Bartender wrote:
> So if God gives us free will, why would he intervene at all?

I don't know.
Does he?
I've never seen any signs of him, and I have asked to pleanty of times.
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Mendax Bartender wrote:

> And try telling a leper that God loves him.

My mum has fibromialgia. She still belives that god loves her
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:24
"Darkness, always"
life may not be that bad for you Ant, but for hundreds of millions of people all over the world, it's as bad as that and plenty more.

In a way, we are lucky that we have been born into the part of the world where we have. The majority of the world's population isn't nearly so lucky.

And try telling a leper that God loves him.
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Also, if God forgives all, then what's the point of hell?

He forgives when you ask for it. That's a common misunderstanding, God will still love you no matter how many sins you commit, and he will forgive you for anything if you mean it, but you can't just say sorry and then go do it again.
Fri 25/10/02 at 16:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mendax Bartender wrote:
> I've reasched the point that I don't care if God exists. So maybe he
> did create us. Big f'ing deal. He also stands by and watches us suffer
> like an infant tortuously pulling legs off a spider.

Oh c'mon, you're overexaggerating there. Life's not that bad. There are tragedies, yeah, but that's not his fault. He also gave us the ability to laugh, and to love. Life is tough, but that's where he wants us to pull through. If we can believe in him and do the right things in life, then we'll be...'rewarded' if you will, with Heaven.

I always say this, but it's because I think it's true. If there was no evil in this world, then surely we'd already be in heaven.

And to anyone who says that we shouldn't follow what he says, because it's like 'slavery' or whatever, I say this; At my Christian Youth Group we've gone through different things God asks to do as a person, and I have made it my...'mission' almost, to compliment people more than insult. Admittedly I fail quite a lot, but think about it; it's much easier for most to put someone down than to say something nice about them. I, like most others I would expect, like to be complimented. I like it when people laugh at my jokes, talk about my good points...surely there's nothing wrong with doing that?

For instance Mendex Bartender, you have a very original name. :D
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Rosalind wrote:
> Also if you are Christian or Jewish death is not the same threat as if
> you are Atheist or Agnostic

I consider myself as Athiest, as in not following the more popular religions, but I am not scared of death. I know what's coming to me, and I'm looking forward to it.

I was told once that people have chosen religion on that basis: They'd rather die and go to heaven than die and be dead.

Also, if God forgives all, then what's the point of hell?
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:02
"Darkness, always"
So if God gives us free will, why would he intervene at all?

Why would he come to some listless individual and show him "the light", when all that achieves is causes that person to spend time worshipping him that could otherwise be spent carving a better life?

I've reasched the point that I don't care if God exists. So maybe he did create us. Big f'ing deal. He also stands by and watches us suffer like an infant tortuously pulling legs off a spider.

God cares not for me, and I have no reason to care for someone or something that does not require or deserve that attention.
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Mendax Bartender wrote:

> God doesn't intervene, instead evil is allowed to prliferate
> throughout humanity. Why?

Because God gave us free will.

Also if you are Christian or Jewish death is not the same threat as if you are Atheist or Agnostic (I like to differentiate between these two).
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:40
"Darkness, always"
Flanders wrote:
> But he does - the thing is - alot of the time we dont even know when
> our specific time of need might be.

I would guess the time of help for the Jews would be sometime during the Holocaust, and they didn't get much help from God while they were being stripped of all their possessions and sent to their deaths in "the showers" before being burnt en mass.

And this sort of thing doesn't just apply to humans wiping out other humas. If all are Gods creations, when is the time of need for so many endangered species? Where was God for the Dodos?

God doesn't intervene, instead evil is allowed to prliferate throughout humanity. Why?

Because evil isn't the right word. In fact, I doubt such a thing exists. There is only human nature.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.