GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Irritating Bands"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 18:15
Regular
New Found Glory
Lost Prophets
Incubus
Sum 41

Add more...
Mon 21/10/02 at 10:24
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Here's my opinions on all the bands listed in this topic:

New Found Glory -
Lost Prophets
Incubus
Sum 41
Sun 20/10/02 at 21:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Feeder

I expected this from you :P

Radiohead
Manics

I feel like I should be killing myself when their songs play

How can you all hate Incubus and Muse so much. Tasteless people.
Sun 20/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
Gerbil Man wrote:
> The only band i'd really slit the throats of, are s club juniors.
> Theres 8 of em! there all really small, and the lads voices havnt
> broke. They should die.

I'd be surprised if the lads balls have even dropped yet....
Sun 20/10/02 at 16:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
SHEEPY wrote:
> System of a Down
>
> Stupid facial hair Armenian people and crap songs

You can't have Armenians without having facial hair. It just doesn't go. And if you don't like them, how do you know they're Armenian?
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:14
Regular
The only band i'd really slit the throats of, are s club juniors. Theres 8 of em! there all really small, and the lads voices havnt broke. They should die.

Also im not a trance fan, seeing as all the songs/tunes/drum beats sound EXACTLY the same
Sat 19/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Blazin Sqaud.
> *Shivers*

Oh god, I know what you mean. It's like two crappy boy bands which have merged together, just how many people do they need to sing 'see you at the crossroads'?

Whoops, did I say sing, sorry I meant whine.
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:51
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I can't believe that none of you have mentioned Blink 182, they rule! I've only got The Mark, Tom and Travis show and Take of Your Pants and Jacket. Which both rule beyond belief. Take of Your Pants and Jacket has no faults what so ever, all of the songs are great. I used to love the Sum 41 album and listened to it all the time, but the joy does wear off. I think they're a bit too "poppy" now. Oasis are as origional as ever, Little by Little is one of the greatest songs this year. The calling are pretty good aswell, i like the new Adrien song. The person i do detest is Will Young, i might like him if he took that pole out his behind. I can't diss Gareth because i think he's alright, although i don't like his kind of music. He has got a great voice and he hasn't given up after all the greef he has been given. Greenday are cool, and what i have heard of A are great aswell. I like the way Tenacious D sing, and i think their songs are humerous.
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:44
"period drama"
Blazin Sqaud.
*Shivers*

Eugh.
#See. You. At. The. Cross. Roads#
Arrgghhh! My ears.
Kill the bunch of talent-less freaks. My ears!!

Thank god crappy boy-bands and pop-bollards are on the way out.
Loving the new Foo-Fighters song : )

Done, done, on to the next one.

Indeed
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:15
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> System of a Down
>
> Stupid facial hair Armenian people and crap songs

Pfft.

You suck sheepy :p

System of a down are my fave band of ALL time.
Sat 19/10/02 at 15:55
Regular
maniks r gay
u r gay sheepee

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.