GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You lucky minions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 26/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/residentevil4/review.html[/URL]

They did the job, and did it bloody well it seems!

(the Cube version is still the definitive, it seems, but you can't have it all :P)
Wed 02/11/05 at 13:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Haha, so said a Game review, ergo 'BUY IT NOW!'

But yeah, it's a pretty damn good conversion.

Still, I've played it to death already. Seems stupid to of waited so long for such an amazing game ;)
Wed 02/11/05 at 12:57
"High polygon count"
"Gamecube owners have every reason to be very, very jealous."

Not my words, and I don't post it for reasons of 'console wars', but purely to highlight the amount of extra gameplay... around five hours worth.

[URL]http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10243&mid=326017&display=preview[/URL]

Somehow I don't think I'll be splashing out another £50 for the chainsaw controller, though.
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Imbalanced? Just get the Chicago Typewriter..... ruins the game :D
Fri 28/10/05 at 16:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
>
> As for 'short' games - the majority of games are relatively short
> anyway. If I know I'm likely to enjoy it, I've no objection to
> paying the full RRP. These days, though, I know I'll probably be
> able to get a game online for about £25 and sell it on eBay for
> about the same.

I tend to buy games that have "no end". Tiger Woods 2005, Snooker 2004, LMA Manager 2004 etc rather than say an RPG that once you finish that's it.
Fri 28/10/05 at 00:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
According to the official PS2 magazine a few months ago, the new Ada missions will show what Ada was doing during the game, in a kind of Resi 2 style. One of the missions shows why the bell rings at the beginning of the game.
Thu 27/10/05 at 23:08
"period drama"
What are the new weapons? That's all I'm really fussed about, and even then ... not really. Atmosphere is the most important thing, and so the GC still wins.
Thu 27/10/05 at 18:44
Regular
"8==="
Hmmm, I'd better not use any of them then. :)
Thu 27/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
Aye, but even then the unlockable weapons ruined the game.
Thu 27/10/05 at 18:41
Regular
"8==="
Unless they ruin the balance.
Thu 27/10/05 at 17:39
Regular
Meh, Ada really is crap. Even assignment Ada was horrible, costumes i'm not to fussed about but the weapons seem like an okay bonus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.