GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got arrested the other night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 20:54
Regular
Basically, 'twas my mate Seb's 19th, so we went down to Megabowl (bowling alley, just happens to be close by)

Played a few games, had a few beers. Seb and my mate Wal had been drinking all day, so they were mortal. They stole two pins and hid them outside. As we left, they picked them up and started hitting stuff with them in the car park. A staff member saw us as we left, and phoned the police.

As we walked home, Wal and my mate Fos smashed a bus shelter (hit the glass) and some guy chased after us, claiming we'd hit his car. Almost got into a scuffle with him, before we left because the police were on their way. Went to mine, drank some water, talked to my dad. Wal wanted to go back to where the guy had tried to hit us so we could get the pin (fingerprint evidence, don't you know) but it wasn't there. What was there, however, was a bussie car, and we were asked to sit in the back.

Wal and I were arrested on suspicion of theft and criminal damage, and we were driven 9 miles to a bussie station. I was searched and had my stuff taken from me, including my belt and trainers (so I couldn't hang myself) I claimed the right to have a solicitor, to make sure I didn't get pooped on since I'd never been in that position before. Got put in the cell at about half 12, and at about 2am the solicitor came and asked me some questions, told me the procedure. Got stuck back in the cell, then at about 4am I was interviewed. I denied all knowledge of seeing any pins, or seeing anything get smashed. At about half 4 they gave me my stuff back, and I was bailed and waited in the reception for my mate Wal. At about 5 he got out, and we were given a lift home. Didn't get home till 6am, where I slept for two hours before I had to get up to get ready for college, grr.

Basically, I'm totally innocent of everything, as it was my friends who stole the pins and hit stuff with them, but I can't prove that, so I'm kind of stuck. They knew we were lying about not knowing about any pins that had been stolen, and one of them told Wal if someone admitted to stealing the pins, someone else admitted to hitting the bus shelter, and someone else admitted to hitting the car (even though no-one did) then those people could get off with a caution. So, Seb's claiming he stole the pins, Wal's claiming he hit the bus shelter, and Fos is claiming he hit the car. So, hopefully, they'll just get cautions, and we'll all get away with it (not that I did anything anyway, except be there) If that doesn't work, then I'll end up in court over something I didn't do, and have a fine as well as a criminal record. Great (!)

Yeah, we're scumbags, I know, but it's not like my mates do this sort of thing on a regular basis, heh
Tue 08/10/02 at 20:54
Regular
"That's right!"
Basically, 'twas my mate Seb's 19th, so we went down to Megabowl (bowling alley, just happens to be close by)

Played a few games, had a few beers. Seb and my mate Wal had been drinking all day, so they were mortal. They stole two pins and hid them outside. As we left, they picked them up and started hitting stuff with them in the car park. A staff member saw us as we left, and phoned the police.

As we walked home, Wal and my mate Fos smashed a bus shelter (hit the glass) and some guy chased after us, claiming we'd hit his car. Almost got into a scuffle with him, before we left because the police were on their way. Went to mine, drank some water, talked to my dad. Wal wanted to go back to where the guy had tried to hit us so we could get the pin (fingerprint evidence, don't you know) but it wasn't there. What was there, however, was a bussie car, and we were asked to sit in the back.

Wal and I were arrested on suspicion of theft and criminal damage, and we were driven 9 miles to a bussie station. I was searched and had my stuff taken from me, including my belt and trainers (so I couldn't hang myself) I claimed the right to have a solicitor, to make sure I didn't get pooped on since I'd never been in that position before. Got put in the cell at about half 12, and at about 2am the solicitor came and asked me some questions, told me the procedure. Got stuck back in the cell, then at about 4am I was interviewed. I denied all knowledge of seeing any pins, or seeing anything get smashed. At about half 4 they gave me my stuff back, and I was bailed and waited in the reception for my mate Wal. At about 5 he got out, and we were given a lift home. Didn't get home till 6am, where I slept for two hours before I had to get up to get ready for college, grr.

Basically, I'm totally innocent of everything, as it was my friends who stole the pins and hit stuff with them, but I can't prove that, so I'm kind of stuck. They knew we were lying about not knowing about any pins that had been stolen, and one of them told Wal if someone admitted to stealing the pins, someone else admitted to hitting the bus shelter, and someone else admitted to hitting the car (even though no-one did) then those people could get off with a caution. So, Seb's claiming he stole the pins, Wal's claiming he hit the bus shelter, and Fos is claiming he hit the car. So, hopefully, they'll just get cautions, and we'll all get away with it (not that I did anything anyway, except be there) If that doesn't work, then I'll end up in court over something I didn't do, and have a fine as well as a criminal record. Great (!)

Yeah, we're scumbags, I know, but it's not like my mates do this sort of thing on a regular basis, heh
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
wow

I hope every thing turns out okay for you.
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:01
"Mimmargh!"
You must have been *so* drunk...
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:05
Regular
"That's right!"
Actually, I'd only had 4 pints, so had most other people in our group. Wal and Seb were on number 10, though, I believe...
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
The funny thing is, this thread can / will be used as evidence against you.
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:14
Regular
"That's right!"
You're so stupid it's not even funny, Dark Mark
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Unlucky but if you break the law you deserve to be punished you just seem to have been caught up in what probably seemed like a laugh but now I guess you regret it a bit.
Just hope your mates do come through and say you didn't do anything.
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't regret anything, since I didn't do anything. I was only arrested because they were looking for my friend, and I was with him
Tue 08/10/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Unlucky

You did do a bit of moron stuff but I still think the police should maybe put effort in elsewhere

True fact: In my town centre, many people get stabbed on friday and saturday night at taxti rank... are there police anywhere to be seen? No. Where is the police station? Virtually round the corner
Tue 08/10/02 at 22:01
Regular
"That's right!"
Funny how some radgie gate crashed Wal's house a couple of years ago, wrecked the place, smashed mirrors over people, hit people with a big pole, threw a big rock through his dad's car window etc etc. About 20 eye witnesses (including neighbours) fingerprints on the pole, rock, mirror frame etc etc...

"Not enough evidence"

So he got away with it. I like how he, someone who deserved time in prison for that and everything else he's done in his life, got away with that, but we get arrested for a fraction of what he did.

That kid's dead now, by the way. Drug overdose. Can't say he didn't deserve it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.