GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Many Shines you got - THREAD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
So how many Shines you got so far?

I have got 0. because it hasn't arrived yet :-(
Page:
Sat 05/10/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Unretired"
If some of you guys have 35 shines yet please listen:

If you have the latest NOM it comes with a sunshine guide, in there read and collect all the secret shines.
This way it'll be quicker and easier to get 35 Enabling you to use good ol' YOSHI!
Sat 05/10/02 at 11:50
Regular
Mine didn't come today either, I'm gonna go out to the shops and see if I can find a copy. Then I'll sell the one I ordered to one of my friends for £5 off :)
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Mine has come this morning :-)

I have got 5 shines, when I collected the red coins the star was very annoying to get.
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:51
Regular
I have 50 now, Microchips I know that what you mean about that shell at Noki Bay...
Sat 05/10/02 at 13:01
Regular
"^_^"
I have 23 Shines. I have almost finnished the first level completely. I have all 8 mission shines and the one for a 100 coins. I know where one of the two hidden ones are. Although I find the jumping on the stages very hard because i am not good at these types of games. But i love it anyway
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:34
I have 20 shines and i'm able to use yoshi in the main town
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> If some of you guys have 35 shines yet please listen:
>
> If you have the latest NOM it comes with a sunshine guide, in there
> read and collect all the secret shines.
> This way it'll be quicker and easier to get 35 Enabling you to use
> good ol' YOSHI!

Wah? If I got that straight, it seems that you need 35 shines to use Yoshi, but I can tell you, that's wrong. I have already used Yoshi on many occasions, so why would I need 35 shines then?

Strange.
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
MiCRoCHiþS wrote:

I have already used Yoshi on many occasions, so why would I need 35 shines then?

Forgot to add, i only have 33 shines at the moment, but I used Yoshi around 16/17 shines I believe.

:D
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:36
"The Will of D."
23 shines now, 48 blue coins(in total) I think the blue coins are easy to find and get if you now what to do.
I don't know how to get up to the plugged waterfall in Naki falls.
I was exploring the west side of the level and found a yellow bird and thought it would have a secret shine in it... it did, that's the only shine I got for Naki Falls.
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:40
wheres Naki falls?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.