GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Many Shines you got - THREAD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
So how many Shines you got so far?

I have got 0. because it hasn't arrived yet :-(
Page:
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I have 59 but have had it over a month now, glad to see everyone is enjoying it!!! Oh and don't rush it, live the experience, {a little corny, i know} :D
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:59
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I got 120 because I beat the game ages ago. Even before you got it.

"blows fingernails"
Fri 04/10/02 at 22:15
I have 5 now!
Fri 04/10/02 at 22:24
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I got 5, but need to play it more!
Fri 04/10/02 at 23:26
Regular
I've got 31 now and I this game rules so much, I funking love it, it's already in my favourite games of all time list and i've only done 1/4 of it.

The first shine on the Theme Park level has to be seen to be beleived. God this game rules.

I'm gonna be biased now but what the hell, when a game is this good I'm aloud to be biased. If anyone needs evidence that Nintendo make the best games in the world then look no further than Mario Sunshine. My expectations where high for this, been looking forward to it for a very long time and supridingly this game has surpassed all of my expectations.

You may be able to tell I'm kinda loving it.

By the way, how many levels are their?

I've opened up a load but I haven't gone anywhere near 2 of them.
Fri 04/10/02 at 23:39
You can also kick fruit at villagers or play wall ball! (:)
Fri 04/10/02 at 23:42
Regular
I spent ages kciking fruit at the villagers, one of them told me he didn't like me cause I stole all the shines so I whipped out my hose and shoved a banana in his mouth.....

That sounded very dodgy

*runs*
Sat 05/10/02 at 00:40
Regular
5...... its annoying but so much fun
Sat 05/10/02 at 09:50
Regular
Damn it! I still haven't got :'(

Muh, I REALLY need this game! Damn you all!!
Sat 05/10/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
26 for me now, damn that shell at the top of Noki Bay is annoying! Still, the best bit so far was the rollercoaster fight against the Mecha bowser thing, that ruled!

:D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.