GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Many Shines you got - THREAD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
So how many Shines you got so far?

I have got 0. because it hasn't arrived yet :-(
Page:
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Baros!!!"
So how many Shines you got so far?

I have got 0. because it hasn't arrived yet :-(
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I got none, I havn't bought the game yet!

I'm trying to win it!
Fri 04/10/02 at 14:59
Regular
I have none, because mine also hasn't come. Hopefully I'll get it tommorow, if SR feel kind :-)
Fri 04/10/02 at 16:31
Regular
Mine should come tommorow. Nothing to do with SR, the postman in this area always seem to be a day behind :(
Fri 04/10/02 at 16:37
I have 2! yay! This game rules!
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I have a grand total of.... 5 so-far. :D
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:35
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i have ... 83 !! GO ME !!
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:45
Regular
I've got 16 yay me, this game rules so much, been playing it since about 10:30 AM.

Opened up 3 of the levsl so far, the Theme Park level is open but i've chosen to concentrate on the first 3 levels and do that later.

I just whooped a big caterpillar thing, got some coins from a corral reef, threw fruit at the locals and swore many a time as I repeatedly failed to do the 'Secret of the dirty lake' Shine.

Some of the best bits so far have been the bosses suprisingly. God I love this game. I can spend ages just messing around on the hub level, throwing fruit at people and swimming around and stuff.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:48
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> 'Secret of the dirty lake'

Hur hur hur.

Mario *has* grown up a bit :)
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:49
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> 'Secret of the dirty lake'
>
> Hur hur hur.
>
> Mario *has* grown up a bit :)

LOL I had one of them weird blokes say to me that he had a bigger trunk than the other one.

Tsk tsk dirty Mario.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.