GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Babylonian wants a change..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 14:40
Regular
As mentioned in the 'names' thread on the FoG forums, I want to change my name... to something incorporating "Wookiee", the nickname given to me by my colleagues at work.

(Incidentally, Ali/Tony/Webmaster... any chance of an option to do this, rather than setting up a new account with a new e-mail address?)

I'm open to suggestions from my fellow PS2 fans (and everyone else), as I lack imagination in this sort of thing. So far I've come up with:

Wookiee (plain and simple)
DaWookiee
Wookiee _ UK
UK _ Wookiee
EnglishWookiee

Okay, so they're boring. Any preferences from the above, or better suggestions (there must be some) gratefully received. Nothing insulting, please, but I don't mind a joke at my expense!
Wed 29/11/00 at 20:51
"High polygon count"
Now they're screwing around with the registrations!
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:20
Regular
This was the moment...

Obviously a change of name, rather than a growing up type of name. Otherwise you`d have become lonian, rather than baby lonian. :-)
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:22
Regular
Check out the stats on the previous wookiees. 4 nin? dj something?
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:23
Regular
was that his name before he turned to the Wookie monster that must have been ages ago
have you always bin called SSX pro ?
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:27
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> was that his name before he turned to the Wookie monster that must have been
> ages ago

Yup it was.

>have you always bin called SSX pro ?

No, thats not actually my real name. :-) Seriously though, on this site, I started as ssxpro.
Sun 03/11/02 at 19:40
"High polygon count"
Argh!

:-)
Sun 03/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Oh my god. Almost 2 years now. I guess you still like your name then ;D
Sun 03/11/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I think he's bored, that's about the second "very old topic" he's dragged up from the archives :D

Still your name change was for the better my hairy friend ;-)
Sun 03/11/02 at 22:06
"High polygon count"
:-)

I was actually looking for an old GAD-winning post called something like "A day in the life of a GTA3 criminal".

But I couldn't find it, and eventually gave up cos I had something else to do.
Mon 04/11/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
And the weird thing is that I can remember reading this topic...I've been here too long...(!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.