GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Babylonian wants a change..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 14:40
Regular
As mentioned in the 'names' thread on the FoG forums, I want to change my name... to something incorporating "Wookiee", the nickname given to me by my colleagues at work.

(Incidentally, Ali/Tony/Webmaster... any chance of an option to do this, rather than setting up a new account with a new e-mail address?)

I'm open to suggestions from my fellow PS2 fans (and everyone else), as I lack imagination in this sort of thing. So far I've come up with:

Wookiee (plain and simple)
DaWookiee
Wookiee _ UK
UK _ Wookiee
EnglishWookiee

Okay, so they're boring. Any preferences from the above, or better suggestions (there must be some) gratefully received. Nothing insulting, please, but I don't mind a joke at my expense!
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:32
Regular
How about Chocolate Chip Wookiee.

Plain chocolate Wookiee? Milk Chocolate Wookiee? Fruit and Nut Wookiee?

The possibilitys are endless. Well, actually, that's all there is. : )
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:38
Grix,

I had actually been contemplating WookieeMonster...
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:44
Regular
Ahh! That's good. I like that.
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:00
Hopefully this worked...

I am - or rather, I was - Babylonian.
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:01
Nooo! I wanted WookieeMonster - not wookieemonster!
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:05
Try again...
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:06
Arrgh! No caps!

Goyts. Suppose it'll have to do. :-(

Webmaster - we need an option to change nicknames!
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:16
Odd... my registration e-mail says I can update my details, but when I try to change my nickname it says that it's already registered. Of course it is!

Argh!

Definitely needs work!

I like talking to myself.
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:19
wel i was gonna cgange my name, but i cant even get a knew one.
Wed 29/11/00 at 14:27
Actually i can get a knew one, but i dont want one now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.