GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Babylonian wants a change..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 14:40
Regular
As mentioned in the 'names' thread on the FoG forums, I want to change my name... to something incorporating "Wookiee", the nickname given to me by my colleagues at work.

(Incidentally, Ali/Tony/Webmaster... any chance of an option to do this, rather than setting up a new account with a new e-mail address?)

I'm open to suggestions from my fellow PS2 fans (and everyone else), as I lack imagination in this sort of thing. So far I've come up with:

Wookiee (plain and simple)
DaWookiee
Wookiee _ UK
UK _ Wookiee
EnglishWookiee

Okay, so they're boring. Any preferences from the above, or better suggestions (there must be some) gratefully received. Nothing insulting, please, but I don't mind a joke at my expense!
Tue 28/11/00 at 14:40
As mentioned in the 'names' thread on the FoG forums, I want to change my name... to something incorporating "Wookiee", the nickname given to me by my colleagues at work.

(Incidentally, Ali/Tony/Webmaster... any chance of an option to do this, rather than setting up a new account with a new e-mail address?)

I'm open to suggestions from my fellow PS2 fans (and everyone else), as I lack imagination in this sort of thing. So far I've come up with:

Wookiee (plain and simple)
DaWookiee
Wookiee _ UK
UK _ Wookiee
EnglishWookiee

Okay, so they're boring. Any preferences from the above, or better suggestions (there must be some) gratefully received. Nothing insulting, please, but I don't mind a joke at my expense!
Tue 28/11/00 at 14:41
Would you believe I had to put spaces either side of the underscore characters in those names, cos it kept telling me that "foul or abusive language" is not permitted!!!
Tue 28/11/00 at 16:47
not EnglishWookie makes you sou nd like a posh snob. reckon WookieUk, Wookie¤Uk or sumthin like that
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:21
Regular
I'm sure Wookie only has one e, mind...
Tue 28/11/00 at 19:37
It does if you're talking about the musician, but if you're talking Chewbacca, then it's definitely two e's - as any Star Wars fan will tell you!
Tue 28/11/00 at 19:50
Regular
That's odd, I thought it was one e...
Tue 28/11/00 at 20:04
According to the Official Star Wars Visual Dictionary it has..................two e's.

It is spelt, Wookiee. They originate from the planet Kashyyyk.

Babylonian, if you wanted you could incorporate Chewie's vocation as part of your new name, ie: WookieePilot, Millenium Wookiee, etc.

Hope that i have been of some help. :~>
Tue 28/11/00 at 20:43
> According to the Official Star Wars Visual Dictionary it
> has..................two e's.

I knew that! :-)

> Babylonian, if you wanted you could incorporate Chewie's vocation
> as part of your new name, ie: WookieePilot, Millenium Wookiee, etc.

While we're on the subject of spelling, there are also two n's in 'millennium'. ;-p

Millennium Wookiee has a certain ring to it... I'll see what others appear before making a final decision. Cheers!
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:17
Flamin' know-it-all! ;~>

Thanx for ponting that out there Babylonian. [Last bloody time i help you..........mutter, mutter]

How about Wookiee Hole! He He He!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:28
:-)

Glad to be of service!

Wookiee Hole? Hmm... maybe not...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.