GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Babylonian wants a change..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 14:40
Regular
As mentioned in the 'names' thread on the FoG forums, I want to change my name... to something incorporating "Wookiee", the nickname given to me by my colleagues at work.

(Incidentally, Ali/Tony/Webmaster... any chance of an option to do this, rather than setting up a new account with a new e-mail address?)

I'm open to suggestions from my fellow PS2 fans (and everyone else), as I lack imagination in this sort of thing. So far I've come up with:

Wookiee (plain and simple)
DaWookiee
Wookiee _ UK
UK _ Wookiee
EnglishWookiee

Okay, so they're boring. Any preferences from the above, or better suggestions (there must be some) gratefully received. Nothing insulting, please, but I don't mind a joke at my expense!
Wed 06/11/02 at 00:09
Regular
No probs, sorry I didn`t actually get any results :D

And nice one Flanders! I`ll have to save that address somewhere, it could really come in handy!
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:28
"High polygon count"
Cheers Flandererererererss!

And thanks for your efforts too, Phil!
Tue 05/11/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Popped for you in Fog Chat Wookiee.

Thanks to Ros for remembering the address of the search topic thingy - it took about 10 seconds to find.

The addy for future use is

www.ukchatforum.com/search_topic.php

Handy little gadget that...
Mon 04/11/02 at 23:21
Regular
Sorry, I give up. As far as I can see, its not between Feb 2002 and Sept 2001 in FOG prime or chat. It must have been popped as you say, so its lying around in April or something.

I can`t find it, but I remember somebody mentioning a topic search. Can you type in the topic name to find it somewhere?
Mon 04/11/02 at 23:03
Regular
That was exciting! Two WM topics on one page. Sadly neither of them were the right one :D
Mon 04/11/02 at 22:59
Regular
lol! I`m beginning to think it might be best to give up. I`m gonna check out a few more pages, but then I think I might call it a day :D
Mon 04/11/02 at 22:47
"High polygon count"
That's why I gave up! I'm sure it was popped later.
Mon 04/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
No luck in FOG Prime. I`m going through FOG Chat now though.

I`m only checking between Jan/Feb 2002 and Sept 30th 2001, as I`m guessing that should cover the time when the topic was written through to when it was left behind (I hope that didn`t sound insulting, after all, I gave ya 4 to 5 months which is pretty good for a topic).

Anyway, I hope nobody popped the topic later on, otherwise this`ll take ages to find!
Mon 04/11/02 at 21:40
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I was actually looking for an old GAD-winning post called something
> like "A day in the life of a GTA3 criminal".
>
> But I couldn't find it, and eventually gave up cos I had something
> else to do.

My memory tends to be a little patchy sometimes... and this could be unreliable information being handed to me by my inner demon or whatever you call it, but anyway, wasn`t that topic posted elsewhere, like one of the two FOGs?

I`m going to head over to FOG prime and see if I can pop it :D I`m bored too :D
Mon 04/11/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
And the weird thing is that I can remember reading this topic...I've been here too long...(!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.