GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***New Freeloader information - reguarding release, mem cards, etc***"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 11:05
Regular
Well it looks like we'll be seeing the Freeloader and Action Replay sooner than even I thought providing all goes to plan.

I have been informed that providing their aren't any more hiccups in development, the Action Replay and Freeloaders should either be out at the end of this week or the beginning of next. (So it looks like you Super Mario Sunshine owners will be playing it the same day as me :P)

Many people have mentioned about keeping back a seperate memory card for the import games. Well I asked Datel to add that question to their FAQ (which they've recently updated) and they've basically said that "European and US games will happily share a memory card." However, if you import any Japanese games, your memory card will be formatted for Japanese settings, so it's reccomended you use a seperate memory card for your Japanese games.

Expect to see a new Codejunkies site sometime soon too!

Oh, and for those who are still unsure, the Freeloader will NOT be cancelled.
Sun 06/10/02 at 22:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
phi11ip wrote:
> He did it in the Xbox forum to Tom as well.

Eh? What did he do to me? Did I miss all the fun?

:-(

Damn.
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
I was earning some cash to spend at Sr...does the topic still exist, if not, I wont bother looking for it :)
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Edgy wrote:
> boxcar_boy wrote:
> yeah, i think edgy was telling porky pies,
>
> Well I don't know why you were banned, but I'm pretty certain that you
> deserved it

You didn't see the topic?

Basically phi11ip and Edgy are complete....

You know whats! (The C word!)

He did it in the Xbox forum to Tom as well.

I was deeply depressed!
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:19
Regular
boxcar_boy wrote:
> yeah, i think edgy was telling porky pies,

Well I don't know why you were banned, but I'm pretty certain that you deserved it - after all, all I did was try to help, then I get you accusing me of lying. Well I'm sorry for reporting what I was told, I'm sorry for giving information, maybe I wont bother in future...actually, nah, I'll carry on, why should you be the cause of everyone elses disadvantage? You've been banned after all! :D
Sun 06/10/02 at 18:14
Regular
"¬_¬"
Well, screw you guys, if Monday is the day, I'll be playing Starfox and be ner nerring you all. And anyway, if I was actually here this weekend despite having a US version, I'd have bought a UK version of Mario Sunshine then gotten a refund the next weekend when freeloader was around :) :D.

Anyway, happy playings to all you guys who do have it, I ain't envious.
Sun 06/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I completely understand what the people who thought they were clever by buying Mario from America are going through. And I understand completely why they laughed and said "I will get to play SMS before you". Oh yes.
Sat 05/10/02 at 22:00
Well, we'd all rather it would work before it was released.
Sat 05/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
"innocent"
yeah, i think edgy was telling porky pies,
Sat 05/10/02 at 21:22
Regular
All I can suggest is waiting til Monday and fingers crossed it will be released.
Fri 04/10/02 at 20:10
Regular
I didn't see it...and I looked round a whole load a shops

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.