GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me why TIF 2003 is tripe!!! Take the mick out of me!! NOW!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
Come on, I'm telling you all this is great! PES is good, agreeable, but TIF is a supporters game! Rip it out of me, tell me TIF is crap, tell me I'm an idiot! Argue! I dare you!!! Now!! I command you to argue!!!
Tue 15/10/02 at 12:28
Regular
"  "
Ho ho. I played last night but I started the Career mode and I was playing on a School field!! Still, won 1 drew 1 on World Class so not too bad. Anyone entered Challenge mode yet?
Tue 15/10/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
See - I told you so....

Finidi George next !!

Damn good game this is .... I suppose alot of people wont give it a try cos of Pro Evo 2 on the horizon but they are going to miss out on some tough and very good football action.

Played 5 games last night Won 1, Drew 1, Lost 3 :( Still in 9th place at the mo but the morale is going down and the support is waning all of a sudden.

Iv'e sold Finidi George anyway - can't be doing with lazy to...rs like that in my team !!
Wed 09/10/02 at 15:02
Regular
"  "
George Burley or Finidi George?
Wed 09/10/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Na†ßu© wrote:
>
> Oh and if Flanders see's..... 3-0 to the Marina's! :P

Didn't I tell you ? I'mm a gunners fan now !!!

(Not really !)

I think George's days are numbered - the fans are shouting for his head louder every day and he is starting to lose the support from the local media which has always been benind him - shame really cos it's the players that are playing pi55 poorly at the mo ! Our defence is total rubbish and our attackers cannot put the ball in the net - we must have missed about 20 easy chances this season already.

:(
Wed 09/10/02 at 11:40
Regular
"  "
Yeah. Didn't I say that?!?

Natbuc says:
>And I got now cheering! :/

Ok then, I meant 'NO cheering' :D Just a few jeers. Also I didn't get the usual 'Come on you Spurs chant':(

Oh and another thing, as this is a manager game, the ammount of support you get gets you extra money through home match tickets. :D

So the better you play, the more support you get, meaning a better atmosphere and more money (At home matches :D)
Wed 09/10/02 at 11:34
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
That crowd idea sounds great, true to life as well. Believe me I know, Saints went through a real bad patch at the start of the season and come the Charlton game had our lowest crowd for the last year.....25,500 seven thousand down on capacity.

I take it your support level (as in sound) goes down as well?
Wed 09/10/02 at 11:16
Regular
"  "
But I did beat Chelsea 2-1 :D. Something good Inoticed was the way you lose fans the crapper you are doing. I lost 4 in a row and when I went to play Chelsea, 3 stands were packed with Chelsea supporters and my support was only dotted around the 4th stand! And I got now cheering! :/

Oh and if Flanders see's..... 3-0 to the Marina's! :P
Wed 09/10/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> And I also lost in the FA Cup to Southampton. :/

Ah justice at last :D

Will hopefully get to have a go on this on Sunday, starting to look forward to it now and wish I'd had a go while it was in my grasp.
Wed 09/10/02 at 10:44
Regular
"  "
Erm, so how are you getting on. I'm still 10th and my run is LLLLW. And I also lost in the FA Cup to Southampton. :/
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:44
Regular
"  "
Oops, double post. Good review by the way :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.