GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PERFECT DARK RULES"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/09/02 at 13:53
Regular
perfect dark is the best N64 game ever, except for ZELDA 1. ZElda 2 is also cool because it is on a golden cartridge. Back to PD... BANG
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
I get the same feeling just my pad goes through the window :P

As for the vote thing, what were you going to vote me in for? I wasn't aware that there was a perfection status :P *Takes off sarcasm hat and gives it back to Dringo*

On a serious note, vote for me in what?
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:12
Regular
Nah my console just shouts me down so i kick it and hurt my foot.

But honestly... your comments are a bit shallow... and to think I WAS going to vote for you if there ever will be a next election.
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:09
Regular
You called me a fool and I mearly retaliated to that. You can still be sad and have friends, just look at the Simpsons episode when Homer becomes friends with those computer nutters :)

Why you so uptight and insulting today Dringo, you have changed from being angry and posting things about me LOL, to being uptight and insulting. Is there something going on that I need to know about? Remember, there are somethings you like to discuss with your friends and possibly your console :)
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
If i was sad would I have as many friends as I do? I am a bit of a sad Nintendo fanatic but hey everyone's gotta have a hobby. YOu remind me of someone else who started insulting me after they couldn't think of a valied counter argument... Turbonutter.

Just remember you don't know me at all.
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
Dringoogle, you are sad just face it!
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> You talk as if you know your console, or wait... You actually told me
> not to comment until I knew my console :D They aren't human Dringo, oh
> and we have cars now :)

garbe you are an ugly person who likes to push other people over...

How do i know that? I don't i lied i randomly said that but as i dont know you i cant justify it.

Gamecube has crap games.

Do you know the Gamecube at all? Do you know what the games are like? no? then how can you justify your statement.
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:35
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> Dringo please stop boring me, you must really struggle to entertain
> yourself, enjoy life or get a life :)

So let me get this straight you wonder around sprouting crap and no one is allowed to disagree with you? You are rather interesting, in fact the other day me and my friend were laughing at one of your replies. Don;t get personal... YOUR WRONG face it.
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:31
Regular
"BOSE"
i had an N64, the only thing i would of changed on PD is the loading fo the guns. she reloaded her guns in like 1.5 seconds or something. good advantage in a gun fight but it's nice to see them reload guns. you could only see her properly reload when it was in slow motion...which was really cool by the way.

when is PD coming out on the XBOX? Jonnah Dark ain't gonna look like the people at Rare have drawn her is she? (pictures are in the news articles on this site)
Sun 29/09/02 at 16:07
Regular
You talk as if you know your console, or wait... You actually told me not to comment until I knew my console :D They aren't human Dringo, oh and we have cars now :)
Sun 29/09/02 at 16:03
Regular
Dringo please stop boring me, you must really struggle to entertain yourself, enjoy life or get a life :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.