GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jokes ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/09/06 at 14:30
Regular
I'll start off ...

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.

After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I''m sorry to bother you, but I''m awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I''ve got a better idea... just for tonight, let''s pretend we''re married."

The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles.

"Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"
Wed 25/10/06 at 16:44
Regular
"I may return"
snake11 wrote:
> I've seen LLee Evans before, he's funny, but he gets annoying
> afetr awahile.
> Anyone here ever watch Tommy Teirnan( probabley spelt wrong)?
> The man is a genius.
>
> I was going to see a Lee Evans joke, but its no good without the
> movements.

Lee will never get boring!
Never heard of Tommy T.
See or say a Lee Evans joke? Most of his jokes survive on the movements/faces he does :P
Wed 25/10/06 at 18:44
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Google Tommy Teirnan, he's irish (like me) and hilarious.
But I think Lee Evans gets annoying because of his accent. We get irritated by really british-ee accents. They just drive straight into my skull.
Wed 25/10/06 at 18:47
Regular
Lee Evans is Welsh though.
Wed 25/10/06 at 19:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
He sells out Nottingham Arena every time he performs there - that's about 12000 people!
Thu 26/10/06 at 11:38
Regular
"I may return"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
> Lee Evans is Welsh though.

I pretty sure he's half welsh (from his dad), quarter english and quarter irish (from his mum, who is half irish) :P
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
One of my fave one liners from him:

"I was travelling down the motorway at 120mph and realised I'd forgotten something - my car!"
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:29
Regular
"I may return"
Oh, all of his jokes are great!
My fav subject is 'Malcom'!
Thu 26/10/06 at 15:00
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Bah, you eng-wel-scot-ara-ish/bians all sonud the same to me.
Anyway, it doesn't matter where he's from, his accent just annoys me. Plain. Now, Tommy Teirnan,or Des bishop.
Thu 26/10/06 at 15:02
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> One of my fave one liners from him:
>
> "I was travelling down the motorway at 120mph and realised
> I'd forgotten something - my car!"

Heh ... I like ...

"I stayed in a hotel last night. I looked in my wardrobe and there was a pillow and a blanket in there. Worst nights sleep I ever f***** had."
Thu 26/10/06 at 15:21

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.