GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If this is what Perfect Dark on Xbox will look like..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/09/02 at 07:30
Regular
...then you can have it. Perect Dark shouldn't be cartoony! Admittedly, this isn't in-game footage (it will probably take from six months to anything up to six years for that top materialise), but if this is an indication, then ...well, I'll let you form your own conclusions.

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp? (space)subsectionid=159&articleid=64281&pagetype=2

(I realise this post may come back to haunt me)
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:36
Regular
Explain how this is a bad thing.
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
Anyone else notice the huge increase in the size of her funbags?
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:11
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You don't have to look at the cover in order to read the book.

Graphics are IMPORTANT.
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:26
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
"Nah, I'm not reading that book; the cover's rubbish."

*shakes head ruefully*
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
kameo is out on xbox next spring PD expected next christmas or spring 2004 i think
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:19
"Stupid Newbie :D"
*Looks*

No.

Way too cutesy, definately ought to be sticking with the more serious look.

*Goes back to playing Timesplitters whilst waiting for TS2 to be released*
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:32
Regular
I reckon Joe looks pretty good, though i'll be intrested to see what the ingame screens look like. I'd laugh if it went cell shaded.
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:19
Regular
I agree with Goatboy here, this is more than a change in tune though, we`re talking different instruments, new composers, and a complete inversion of all elements in the music.

Totoro wrote:
> I wonder when the first Xbox Rare game will come out?
> My bet is late 2006.

Thats a question thats been interesting me. I have no idea, and neither do most people, but there have been suggestions in lots of directions. If they take their time, and try for a Goldeneye repeat, then its quite likely that it`ll all be too late, and all will be a waste of time. On the other hand, Microsoft might realise this, and somehow convince the Rare guys to release the game more quickly, as a result making a rush job of the game, and allowing Nintendo buyers to say "X-Box can`t do what GC can", "You can keep that, we don`t want it" etc...

For now though, its just art work, nothing more.
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I wonder when the first Xbox Rare game will come out?
My bet is late 2006.
Thu 26/09/02 at 11:59
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
how about, rare were good for nitendo but the only rare game that appeared after conker was starfox. PD 2 would have ruled on GC if it had been anything like the shots id seen ages ago.

yah for xbox fans they now have something to look foward to, but still now Xbox gets lumped with rare and all the good and bad things that come with them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.