GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most boring film you have ever watched."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 23:37
Regular
What is the most BORING film you have watched?

i cant say as i tend to watch good and exciting filmd but if you have watched a boring film what was it.
Fri 27/09/02 at 00:33
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
The Royal Tenembaums, what a pile of flying monkey poo. We left half way through cos it was such a waste of time and money.

Imagine if monkey poo flew..... that'd be cool. :)
Thu 26/09/02 at 23:04
Regular
Bubbly Babe wrote:
> East Is East.
>
> God!!! Most boring film ever!!!

You can say that again, i think East is east is one of the most boring films ever made but it is funny in most parts to be true.
Thu 26/09/02 at 22:58
East Is East.

God!!! Most boring film ever!!!
Thu 26/09/02 at 22:56
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Stuart little. I HATED it!

I think that is ok but stuart little 2 i sbetter.
Thu 26/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Gosford Park was awful. Surely the point of a murder mystery is guessing who did it? To do that, surely you should have a manageable number of characters?

Nixon. That was even worse. Just a load of people standing about...talking. Not even talking about anything you could understand without a complete history of the United States, either.

I got the Thin Red Line out for a party. My friends have never let me choose movies again.
Thu 26/09/02 at 18:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stuart little. I HATED it!
Thu 26/09/02 at 17:17
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Planet of the Apes, the Burton version.
>
> S
> U
> C
> K
> E
> D

Must agrre with you the Snuggle Bun
Thu 26/09/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Yeah, thats the one, I knew it began with a T....

That was so bad, I had to force myself to sit it out. Everyone else in the room was either in the same boat or had allready fallen asleep, and i wish i had just gone to bed instead. utter churn.
Thu 26/09/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Traffic
Thu 26/09/02 at 14:01
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
No, i meant the film title might have begun with a C.

Oh who cares, it was rubbish anyhow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.