GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most boring film you have ever watched."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 23:37
Regular
What is the most BORING film you have watched?

i cant say as i tend to watch good and exciting filmd but if you have watched a boring film what was it.
Fri 27/09/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
13 Days, that cuban missile crisis film from a year or two ago.

I saw the opening 10 minutes, and the closing 20 minutes, I slept through the rest even though the cinema seats weren't very comfy.
Fri 27/09/02 at 18:12
Regular
"Bobba you"
Gone With The Wind

My Mum and Dad were watching it the other day. I watched first 2 minutes.
Fri 27/09/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
I never used to like the M:I films either... but my brother has them on video and they've actually grown on me.

OK. See if you can guess what crappy film I'm thinking of...
- It's on every Christmas
- TV Magazines ALWAYS (without fail) give it 5/5 stars.
- It has talking animals in it.

Worst film ever.... can ya guess what it is yet?
Fri 27/09/02 at 14:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Or†ega wrote:
> MI:2
>
> Biggest load of crap ever.

Hmmm, I'd partly agree there, for a John Woo film it has far less action than I'd expect, instead concentrating on the pretty naff and unoriganal story line. Though it isn't even half as boring as the first film, which had nothing happening at all until the last scene. Boring as hell.
Fri 27/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
Apathetic Anarchist wrote:
> Secret of the Sahara
>
> an 8 hour "epic". I managed to get through the first 4, but
> then my brains started dribbling out of my ears. NOTHING HAPPENED!

I could not sit there and watch a film 8 hours long, i just about watched the Titanic but that was quite interesting and a good film.
Fri 27/09/02 at 10:47
Secret of the Sahara

an 8 hour "epic". I managed to get through the first 4, but then my brains started dribbling out of my ears. NOTHING HAPPENED!
Fri 27/09/02 at 10:46
Regular
"That's right!"
Oh, and for the record -

Planet Of The Apes was terrible
The World Is Not Enough was pretty good
The Thin Red Line was excellent, but it did get tedious at times
Fri 27/09/02 at 10:43
Regular
"That's right!"
I think it was called Heavenly Creatures or Beautiful Creatures or something, and it had Kate Winslet in... I watched the whole thing, waiting for her to get naked, instead she just tried to beat her mum to death with a big rock

I've probably seen films which bored me a lot more, but that's the first one that comes to mind
Fri 27/09/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Bubbly Babe wrote:
> East Is East.
>
> God!!! Most boring film ever!!!

God damn, I hated that film.
Fri 27/09/02 at 01:02
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
A french film. Called Read My Lips.

It was meant to be really good according to Sight and Sound. But if that had been released in English it would have been slated.

It was clever. It was well shot. But it made you wait 2 a***-clenching hours on horribly uncomfortable Screen 8 trocadero seats for a 1 minute pay off of adrenaline-lite, which really wasn't enough.

I watched it two days after Spiderman, which rocked. Maybe I was in the wrong frame of mind, but it really didn't do anything for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.