GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most boring film you have ever watched."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 23:37
Regular
What is the most BORING film you have watched?

i cant say as i tend to watch good and exciting filmd but if you have watched a boring film what was it.
Wed 25/09/02 at 23:37
Regular
What is the most BORING film you have watched?

i cant say as i tend to watch good and exciting filmd but if you have watched a boring film what was it.
Thu 26/09/02 at 09:52
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I haven't actually seen it, but in the Book of World Records, there's a film called The Cure for Insomnia, it's supposed to be about 86 hours long. That's got to be a bit boering.
Thu 26/09/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Forrest Gump.

Walked out after an hour. The only films I've ever walked out of are that one, The Hunt for Red October and Screamers.
All terrible, terrible films.
Thu 26/09/02 at 09:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Planet of the Apes, the Burton version.

S
U
C
K
E
D

|
/7
Thu 26/09/02 at 10:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's not what you said originally.

It has massive angry, shouting apes and Estelle Warren. And "I'm gonna get my chimp"
Thu 26/09/02 at 10:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Bought the DVD, watched the first 20 minutes and realised how god-awful it was. The 'going to get my chimp' line was, as I suspected, said entirely without humour. And Mark Wahlberg scowls a lot, when he should be shrieking, going AAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAH TALKING MONKEYS AAAAH!
Thu 26/09/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This is true.
I too bought the DVD and haven't watched it yet.

But massive apes...it shouldn't suck.
Thu 26/09/02 at 10:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Exactly. He had one of the finest prospects for a movie ever, and turned it into a monkey pantomime. Which actually sounds better than it is.
Thu 26/09/02 at 10:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*shakes fist at Tim Burton*

The Apes pastiche in Jay & Silent Bob is better, and that's only about 30 seconds long.
I didn't realise just how bad that movie was until just now.

And that makes me sad.
How can you balls-up a movie with massive furious shouting apes and skimpy-clad fit women?
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
i went to see Batman and Robin at the cinema. It was so boring that I slept through it .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.