GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha ha ha RARE ha ha ha"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/09/02 at 22:31
Regular
I am not laughing at Rare, Rare were my third favourite company and my first favourite company kicked 'em out to you guys. Oh no I'm laughing at the fact that Microsoft expect Rare to release 5 games in 2 years....

Trust me it won't happen.
Tue 24/09/02 at 22:31
Regular
I am not laughing at Rare, Rare were my third favourite company and my first favourite company kicked 'em out to you guys. Oh no I'm laughing at the fact that Microsoft expect Rare to release 5 games in 2 years....

Trust me it won't happen.
Tue 24/09/02 at 22:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Awwwwwww, poor Dringo - its all been a bit much on him. Go sit down and put some ice on your head for awhile. ;-)
Tue 24/09/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Nintendos strongest allie gone.

Who, more variation on Xbox, MS have rights to PD, Banjo +more.

Hopefully some Rare games will be out soon. Mabye not for a while but remember MS buying Rare was an investment, berhaps there will be loads of Rare game late on in Xbox's life and Xbox2.
Tue 24/09/02 at 22:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm hoping to see a Conker's game on X-Box. ;-) Wonder if we'll see a new Killer Instinct game too.
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Never played KI or Conker so I don't know if im missing much.

Perfect Dark 2- On Xbox Live, that makes me think-oh yes please.
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:11
Regular
I know Rare and they won't make 5 games in 2 years, 20 years maybe. Killer Instinct may still belong to Nintendo we are not too sure at the moment about that.
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Killer Instinct has potential to be a very good beat em up on X-Box. As for Conker's - you really need to buy this if it comes out mate. One of the best platform games ever in my opinion. :-)
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dringo - If the rumours are true, then MS may have fully bought Rare, making them a first party developer. Wouldn't be surprised if MS provide Rare with help when it comes to increasing their staff numbers, etc.
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:28
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Killer Instinct has potential to be a very good beat em up on X-Box.
> As for Conker's - you really need to buy this if it comes out mate.
> One of the best platform games ever in my opinion. :-)

I second that on Conker, Rare managed to squeeze every last drop out of the N64 to make that game possible. I can only imagine what they're gonna do on the Xbox, trust me you're in for one hell of a treat.
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thing is with CBFD, it basically had everything. :-) It made fun of some of the top films and made them into funny and enjoyable levels.
Then of course was the excellent multiplayer games. ;-)

One of my favourite parts of the game had to be in the barn just after you beat the pitch fork. The convo afterwards where the pitch fork tries to hang himself is so bloody funny that I was roaring with laughter. ;-))

Then of course theres Sloprano, the scouse dung beatles and Greg the Grim Reaper. ;-))
Not to mention the tactic for taking out those fire gremlins. ;-))
Nothing like unzipping and er, putting them out. ;-))

This game was just pure genius and I'm praying for an X-Box release. Can only imagine how amazing the game could be when you think of how powerful the X-Box is. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.