GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Earth tremor!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/09/02 at 01:04
Regular
Did anyone else just experience an earth tremor?

I was sitting here updating my website when the whole house shook - enough to cause some stuff on my desk to fall over, but not to do any damage.

It was bloody scary!

I'm in Northampton - anyone else have it?
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:42
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Just found this if anyones interested. Seems like it was a little widespread.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2275158.stm
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:30
Regular
Yeah, was more than a little strange. Be interesting to find out where else felt it.
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:19
"High polygon count"
One of the scariest feelings I've ever had, that was.
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:16
Regular
Well i live near a factory, and at first i thought it was something gone wrong over there, has been some explosions there before, but none that shuck the house and made a noise like that, so i was about to look outside when i refreshed this page and saw your post.

Woke my whole family up too.
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:16
"High polygon count"
It's about 100 miles from Northampton to Sheffield!
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:14
"High polygon count"
Pretty major and widespread then.

I bet we hear on the news tomorrow that there's been a big earthquake in Europe somewhere.

My heart is still pounding. Heard a rumbling outside while it was happening, too. Very unnerving.
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:09
Regular
Sure did.

Im in Sheffield and the whole house just shuck. The moniter almost fell.
Mon 23/09/02 at 01:04
"High polygon count"
Did anyone else just experience an earth tremor?

I was sitting here updating my website when the whole house shook - enough to cause some stuff on my desk to fall over, but not to do any damage.

It was bloody scary!

I'm in Northampton - anyone else have it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.