GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rev specs never to be released?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/11/05 at 13:11
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=12670[/URL]
Thu 03/11/05 at 15:54
Regular
Is that the tiniest font everused on the internet?

I think my monitor may be set to a humble 800x600, since it makes things a bit clearer when I'm sitting a little way away on my bed, but surely there are still one or two other people trapped in the past, like me. Isn't it intensely bad form to mke your web site illegible to us?

I would paste it into word and beef it up a bit, but I don't really care.
Thu 03/11/05 at 11:17
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
granas wrote:
> I'm a fully paid up member of the "couldn't care less about
> specs" clan.

Right on, brother! Fight the power!
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:44
"period drama"
:' )
Good old Dring, you tell 'em boyo.
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:41
Regular
Oh my God... Good God...

No, can't be. Please, don't be true... really... this must be the end of Nintendo...

May never release specs?????

Noooooo!

Oh wait... it means totally.... and utterly.... nothing.
Wed 02/11/05 at 18:09
"period drama"
It's not though, I checked.
Wed 02/11/05 at 18:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Morbo wrote:
> Tomm wrote:
>
> But in another article they claimed that software would look no
> different to its rivals...
>
> I can claim I have £2,000,000 stored under my bed, doesn't mean
> its true

I can claim I have £2,000,000 stored under my bed, doesn't mean it's not true.
Wed 02/11/05 at 17:36
"period drama"
Who cares ... I wouldn't have a clue what all the numbers are supposed to mean anyway - and usually, there's much more important stuff going on behind all the stats anyway which affect things more.

Just wait to see some of the footage in the new year - that's the only time we'll really be able to see if Ninty is telling the truth about the power of the Revolution.
Wed 02/11/05 at 15:48
Regular
I'm a fully paid up member of the "couldn't care less about specs" clan. I will be buying a 360 on release day - simple because it's the first one out and im impatient - my view is, if a console has games on it that you want to play then buy the console, otherwise avoid it like the plague. I cant see Nintendo allowing there to be a massive gulf in the graphical capability between the Revolution and the rest, it's already self evident that they seem to be learning from earlier mistakes by allowing RE4 to hit the cube, they've realised that they do need to appeal to the older gamer, as well as the pre-schooler.
Wed 02/11/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Balls"
Tomm wrote:
>
> But in another article they claimed that software would look no
> different to its rivals...

I can claim I have £2,000,000 stored under my bed, doesn't mean its true
Wed 02/11/05 at 15:08
Regular
Can't say I'm really bothered to be honest. I haven't even looked up the 360/PS3 specs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.