GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rev specs never to be released?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/11/05 at 13:11
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=12670[/URL]
Sun 06/11/05 at 20:38
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
getting a vurtual boy is a cheap way of getting lazer eye surgery
Sun 06/11/05 at 19:08
Regular
"8==="
Specs? I will not buy Nintendo glasses, not after the virual boy. That didn't work, I had to get a real one whose name is Abdul.
Sun 06/11/05 at 19:07
Regular
Gwizz wrote:

> I know it would never happen but do you see my point? I dont see what
> harm it can do to release the specs, somebody will leak them at some
> point anyway.
> They should just take a deep breath in and tell the world whats in
> the guts of the rev, after all what do specs matter, its all in the
> games and not the numbers.

But you'll see the games before you play it. You'll know the type of thing you're paying for.

It doesn't matter what the specifications are. Even if they do release them i'll ignore them. Because Nintendo post realistic specs compared to the rivals maximum. So even if the specs are great they'll still not seem that way in comparison.

Really. It doesn't mean a thing.

I'd buy it if the graphics were identical to Gamecube's.
Sun 06/11/05 at 15:46
Regular
I think that Nintendo want people to judge it purely on the games and the figures not to even to come into the equation.
Sat 05/11/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
I know that to some people specs mean nothing at all, but there are a lot of people that like to know what they are paying for. Them rev cases could just have GC insides with more memory!

I know it would never happen but do you see my point? I dont see what harm it can do to release the specs, somebody will leak them at some point anyway.
They should just take a deep breath in and tell the world whats in the guts of the rev, after all what do specs matter, its all in the games and not the numbers.
Fri 04/11/05 at 23:36
Regular
Domaye wrote:
> hmm i guess it shows nintendo are trying to hide something, anyway dr
> duck, hold ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel, should make the fonts
> bigger :D

Wow, my life is complete! I CAN SEE AGAIN

Maybe they don't want to tell people the specs because the insides are made of play-doh. That must be it.
Thu 03/11/05 at 19:52
"period drama"
Dringo wrote:
> Like maybe some new ingenious concept that enables graphics to look as
> good as ever but for half the cost...

NURBS!1
Thu 03/11/05 at 17:09
Regular
"-_-"
Anyway im sure if they dont release the specs anyway, soe bright spark (ie a nerd) will open it up, and figure out what everything is. Maybe with magic and a couldron.
Thu 03/11/05 at 17:04
Regular
Like maybe some new ingenious concept that enables graphics to look as good as ever but for half the cost...

Or because they are less but as you can't actually tell the difference it would just be an exercise in bad press.
Thu 03/11/05 at 16:42
Regular
"-_-"
hmm i guess it shows nintendo are trying to hide something, anyway dr duck, hold ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel, should make the fonts bigger :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.