GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Animal crossing first impressions....."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/02 at 15:13
Regular
I recieved my American version of Animal Crossing today and a must say it's excellent! There's loads to see and do and the link up feature to the GBA is superb. Please ask me any questions you want to know as i didn't want to give too much away!!!

My SCORE for this game so far will be 9/10. The time system is clever and it's perhaps one of the weirdest games i have played in ages, everything suits the mood of the game perfectly!!! :)
Sun 22/09/02 at 22:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
everybody buy Doshin so this comes out over here too.
Sun 22/09/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Festivus!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> I really need a guitar playing dog

This Dog Maybe the thing which makes me buy freeloader!
Sun 22/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have heard very little, well nothing, other than my brother. It sounds very good, but i would like some 1st hand comments.
Sun 22/09/02 at 21:10
Regular
I really need a guitar playing dog
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Festivus!"
I really need to rob a bank.
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, that sounds really great. I really need a job.
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
God, I want it more!
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I went Butterfly catching today!! Sports Day is tommorrow featuring a running game, Tug-Of-War and Throwing game, but i'm at school when it starts!!! Sent letters to residents, sending me letters and gifts back!! My brother is going to start a Game on another Memory Card I have, i can then visit his town, which will be laid out differently and have totally different Shops and people in it!!! You go on a train to get there and can return home later.... A weird Dog with a Guitar sang me songs yesterday night, he asks you to request one and you write a name of a song, obviously if you typed in a Blink 182 song for example he won't sing it identically he just makes one up and says that the name of the song you typed in, great!!! :D
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Festivus!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> I have a few copies of Nintendo Power and all the featurettes they had
> on it made it look really cool, travelling to friends towns using
> memory cards, sending letter, fishing etc...

God, this sounds like a dream come true.. The sims but... erm... good!
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:44
Regular
I have a few copies of Nintendo Power and all the featurettes they had on it made it look really cool, travelling to friends towns using memory cards, sending letter, fishing etc...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.