GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Animal crossing first impressions....."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/02 at 15:13
Regular
I recieved my American version of Animal Crossing today and a must say it's excellent! There's loads to see and do and the link up feature to the GBA is superb. Please ask me any questions you want to know as i didn't want to give too much away!!!

My SCORE for this game so far will be 9/10. The time system is clever and it's perhaps one of the weirdest games i have played in ages, everything suits the mood of the game perfectly!!! :)
Wed 25/09/02 at 20:43
Regular
Ok
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Sorry i took so long to answer, there is a train in Animal Crossing but you don't draw a face on it, i haven't yet anyway...........
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
Is it true you draw the persons face on the train?
Tue 24/09/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Yes and No really, each character seems to say different things every hour of the day, so yes it's very varied. The calender goes on until August 2003, so i'm not sure if it repeats itself, i have to find out September next year!!! Considering that the game will take at least a year to get over here because of all the text, i reckon it changes a lot!!! :) Keep your questions coming, oh by the way the dog trophy {ssbm} is the dog in Animal Crossing!!!!!!!!
Tue 24/09/02 at 17:26
I have a quesiton: is the text in the game varied enough to keep you going for ages (before repition kicks in)?
Tue 24/09/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Australian Person."
I think I have the trophy of the singing dog in Melee.
Argh! Must have this game!
Mon 23/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
J-42 wrote:
> I have heard very little, well nothing, other than my brother. It
> sounds very good, but i would like some 1st hand comments.

What do you mean first hand comments?? What i'm saying is what i'm playing, i might of not understood your comment, sorry. I don't want to say what happens at the beginning because that would totally ruin the game, if you want to know something ask i can play it right now and answer with a reliable answer. :D
Mon 23/09/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
It's a lie i wouldn't worry. It's a marketing ploy, the more they say no to Animal Crossing coming here the more you'll want it and everyone will get highly anticipated, meaning more games sold..... It has to come here because it's the BEST game i have ever played. I have to say something though, IT BEATS MARIO SUNSHINE and strange as it may sound, it's just more unique and better, Mario Sunshine is still a Superb Game though and i wouldn't get rid of it for the world. The latest on the freeloader is December {someone on this forum told me this} so you'll have a long wait yet, i'll keep telling you stuff on Animal Crossing though, for example a diary showing you up-coming events like Cherry Tree Day??, April Fools Halloween and Turner's day {this changes as it seems to be the name of your town day!!} I'm getting excited!!! Espicially now i have read 'Snow Day' on the first of December, i love it!!!! :D
Mon 23/09/02 at 10:29
Regular
If there's no PAL release date by November then I'll be getting Freeloader.
Sun 22/09/02 at 22:20
Regular
Will be getting a freeloader by the sound of it, this game sounds great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.